5.1 -- Axl

My grandmother said "my daddy told me..." I'm so dirty minded I thought about the daddy kink >.<

"I just want a portrait of myself, Luke". It was 11PM and Luke was locking up the parlor when Axl came in.

"Kay, are you giving it to Spike?"

"Nah man, I'm putting that shit in my room. Speaking of my room, you wanna come in my room?"

"Hah, are you hitting on me Ax?" Luke raised his eyebrows.

"Who doesn't hit on you?" She smirked.

"Calum and Spike wouldn't be so happy about that"

"No one's here. You're locking up the parlor! We could do it here or do it at my place. My parents aren't home", she bit her lip.

"I don't know, Axl, Spike is like my dude. I wouldn't fuck his girl"

"We broke up because he called me a slut" Luke raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Don't say it! Just cause I'm hitting on you doesn't make me a slut. You're the only guy I've had eyes for besides Spike. Besides you're still fucking girls-just fuck me"

"What if in return Spike goes after Cal?"

"Spike doesn't like me anymore! And Calum wouldn't leave you, he clings onto you like a mother fucking bat"

"Okay," Luke licked his lips and smirked at her.

"Just to let you know, I have lace on", she whispered in his ear clinging on his shirt.

----

Luke gave her one last kiss before putting all his clothes on and saying goodbye leaving her with a silly smile on her face. He left that expression all the time on the girls he slept with. Either that face or a shocked one because of how rough and extremely good he was.

He got to his apartment and saw Calum sitting at the door. "What are you doing here?"

"We had movie night..remember? Why are you 5 hours late?"

"Oh-um...no reason"

Calum stood up and examined his body, "did you have sex with another whore?"

"N-no. I didn't, I just-I went to the store. And not all the girls I sleep with are sluts or hookers"

"Then what are they? And why don't you have any bags?"

"They're classy women, and I don't have bags because they're in the car"

"I can help you get them if you want"

"No, like clothes not groceries..."

"Wait--it's 3AM...how can you have gone to the store?"

"Oh! Yeah, um, I went to the store, down there and yeah they were open"

"I don't like being lied to, Lukey...worst of all you were looking into my eyes while lying" he looked towards his feet, then met his blue eyes. "Can you be honest with me? Please?"

"I-I had sex with Axl. It's not my fault I forgot!"

"Luke! I was here worried sick about you!!! I called you like 300 times and you never answered!!"

"Well you know how I am, Calum!! I'm always fucking girls! That's not surprising"

"I know that, Luke. But I thought I was more important to you then a 5 minute fuck. But seeing how long you were gone, you probably orgasmed like 4 times..."

"I don't know why you keep saying shit like that cause you know to fucking hell I care about you"

"You're still acting like a dick!"