Chapter 16 - Welcome Back

(Authors note: This part is rated NSFW) 

A few months passed before I heard anything from anyone. I was standing on my balcony thinking about Steve and Howard when the house keeper Mrs. Jameson knocks on my door, "Ms. Howlett? You have a telephone call from Mr. Stark." I smile and find myself running to the door. When I open it I look down at her and say, "Which room Martha?" She smiles as she says, "The library ma'am." I smile and run down the stair and pick up the phone, "Hello? Howard?"

"Maddy!" I hear him say into the phone and I smile. 

"Yes it's me Howard. How are you? How's Steve?"

"Maddy, I'm in New York. I'm heading home there is something I have to tell you, but I want to wait until I'm there ok?"

"Yes Howard, what time will you be here?" 

"I just have to drop something off at the lab but I'll be home in about thirty minutes." 

"Ok, I can't wait to see you."

"Me either Maddy."

Then he hangs up and I find myself running upstairs and digging through my closet to find something to wear. I smile brightly as I dig thru my closet. I finally find a simple yet elegant blue dress. I quickly put it on and reach over on top of my vanity and slip on the necklace that holds Steve's golden band and my mother's wedding ring; and slide it on over my head. I hear a car pull in our drive and I run out my room and down the stairs. When I open the front door I see Howard walking up to me. I run and jump into his arms kissing him deeply. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tightly to his body. Then he pulls away but doesn't set me down. Howard carries me inside, up the stairs, and into my room, laying me on the bed. Lying on my back he leans down over me and smiles into my eyes. "Maddy, you don't know how much I've missed you." 

I caress his cheek with my hand and say, "I missed you too." Then he leans down and kisses my lips.

All the sudden my body starts to heat up and I let my hands down and unbutton his shirt revealing his muscular physique. He pulls back just long enough to completely remove his shirt. I look up into his amazing brown eyes and smile. He smiles back at me as he reaches down and pulls up the hem of my dress and lets his hand softly tough my thigh all the way up to my stomach. When he reaches my chest he stops, and softly caresses one of my breasts as he kisses my deeply and passionately.

 My body starts to bend to his every move, craving more. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him down on top of me. He smiles into my lips and reaches up to cup my face in his hands. Howard pulls away from my embrace and quickly removes his pants and boxers to reveal his erected penis. I bite my lip as I marvel at its size. 

I maneuver my way to my knees and lift my dress over my head. I quickly remove my bra and panties as I marvel at his body. When I am bare before him he reaches forward and pulls my body against his. His kisses become fierier against my lips, as he lays me back down on my back he climbs on top of me and positions himself between my thighs. I feel his hard shaft against my belly and my breath starts to hasten. I watch as Howard leans down and starts to suckle on my nipples one at a time making me moan. I dig my hands into his hair and find myself bending my body toward him.

I start to feel Howard's hand making its way down my body until it stops on my clitoris. I let out a loud moan as he plays with me. I start to dig my nails into his back as he kisses my lips. My body starts to burn with want. As he plays with me I feel an intense sexual ball build up in my stomach. "Oh God!" I yell out trying to find my release. 

"Come for me Maddy." Howard says as he inserts a finger into my eager vagina. 

"Ah" I cry out in pleasure as he starts moving his finger around inside me, starting out slow then growing in rhythm. "Oh my god! Ahhhh!" I scream out as I find my release, coming on his hand. Howard leans up and quickly kisses me then leans back and says, "Are you ready Maddy?" I nod still trying to catch my breath. Howard leans back on his knees and slowly spreads my legs apart. He slowly leans back on top of me and positions himself to enter me. I feel the head of his penis positioned to enter me and I grab a handful of blankets and nod. Howard leans down and kisses me as he slowly enters my hot wet vagina making me take in a harsh breath as it stretches me. Howard reaches up and holds my hands over my head and pins them to the bed. He moves his hips back and forth starting out slowly and then speeding up until he is pounding me. The feeling makes me start to scream out in pleasure and I buck my hips up to meet his.

When I feel that familiar feeling I start to moan louder and just before I cum he pulls out then slams into me filling me full of ecstasy. I am about to find my release when he stops and smiles down devilishly and says, "Not yet Maddy." I frown up at him and he laughs as he stands back up and gives me the 'my turn' look and I smile. 'Ok, two can play at this game' I say to myself as I maneuvered to the end of the bed and smile up into his eyes. I reach up and take his hard throbbing manhood in my hand and start to massage it, the wetness from my vagina making a perfect lubricant. I look back up into his face to see his eyes closed and him gripping his hips. When I'm sure he's not paying attention I insert his throbbing cock into my mouth and start sucking on it making him jump and moan.

 I slowly suck a tickle it with my tongue as I move it in and out of my mouth. "Oh Maddy!" he says as he gets close to his release. Before he cums I take my mouth off and look up into his eyes with an evil smile and he returns my smile as he leans forward and turns me over until I'm on my hands and knees in front of him. Without warning he plunges inside me and slamming deep and hard, his rhythm quick and erotic. I start to feel my body take over and my orgasm starts to build in my belly and I cry out begging him for more. He quickens his pace as he reaches forward and takes a handful of my raven hair and pulls back on it making him seem deeper inside me. "Come for me Maddy!" he says his breathing harsh. As if responding to his command my orgasm explodes around him as he finds his release. After he finds his release, he collapses on the bed next to me and we fall asleep holding each other tightly.