Chapter 47~Gone insane

Zayns pov

I sat there in my room laying on the floor. I thought about Justin and Bella and all the lads. I felt nauseated from the withdraw of the drug but I didn't care. I hate it here in rehab! I only came so maybe Justin will forgive me. He won't speak to me or answer my letters. The last time I seen Niall I was about to stab him. I don't regret it one bit. He lied and betrayed me, so he just Bette be lucky Liam found us. Bella may not be biologically mine but she still is! I love her like she's mine, so she is! Justin can't raise her alone. His anxiety gets the best of him when she's sick! He needs someone to hold him and love him and only I can do that! Only me no one else! I don't care what I've done or said he has to take me back.

"Mr. Malik, it's time for dinner" My nurse said

Her name is Perrie. She's nice and treats me like a human. She's polite and rarely remembers to call me Zayn which I'm okay with. I got up and opened the door to see her standing there in her outfit. It was more colorful and personalized then the other nurses. She smiled at me and then frowned a little.
"You look so sick! You need to eat and get hydrated. I'm not taking no for an answer this time. I shouldn't have let it Geiger this far. This is my fault-"
"Calm down Perrie, it's not your fault I'll eat and drink if you'll stop worrying" I tiredly smiled at her. She rested her hand on my cheek and nodded. I followed her to the dining room there was barely anyone there. The Food of choice tonight was pork chops and potatoes. GREAT! I can't eat This even though I told Perrie I would. She sat the plate down in front of me and sat across from me on her phone. I watched as she bit her lip and typed vigorously until she noticed me watching her and looked up. She blushed and looked at my plate seeing as I haven't even touched it.
"Hey im not your meal it's not me you should be watching." She chuckled and ran her hands through her hair. I looked down not wanting to tell her I couldn't eat it. She noticed this scooted it closer to me.
"Oh no you don't! Zayn you said you'd eat tonight. What's wrong now?" She said with a sigh.
"I can't eat pork." I said plainly
She scrunched her eyebrows trying to see why like it was written in small letters on my forehead.
"Why not?" She questioned.
"I'm Muslim and we don't eat pork" I said looking at her as she obviously felt guilty and apologized.
"Will you at least eat the potatoes then?" She asked smiling
"Yea sure" I said as I ate a potato
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We talked about life as I finished my food and she returned my plate to the kitchen. She told me about her boyfriend and what s douche he is. A guy like that doesn't deserve a good girl like Perrie.
"Zayn I better get you back to your room. Thanks for letting me vent to you." She hugged me and pulled back looking in my eyes.
She looked at me and kissed me. I immediately ran to my room closing the door. I must be going insane because I actually enjoyed it.