Chapter 38~my life has no purpose...

Nialls pov

I seen zayn collapse on the floor so I tried to pick him up and put him on the chair. when his eyes opened he looked at me in disgust and anger and punched me in the stomach, I immediately let him go and he left.

I walked to the front desk lady and she says "it's a damn shame." while shaking her head.

"What is?" I asked

"that's not his baby." She showed me a picture of Bella .

"what?!" I said taken aback

"I sorta figured he was lying I mean they look nothing alike! Hey you look more like her dad then he claimed to be!" She says staring at my face.

"I'm not." I said

"Can I at least try, just for fun?? if you say yes you can see them!"

"Fine" I said defeated

Zayns pov

I CANT HANDLE THIS! JUSTIN WAS FUCKING AROUND WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN BELLA ISNT MINE! My life is a lie... I chanted in my head while injecting myself with heroin, I don't have to worry about Justin throwing a bitch fit because he's not my boyfriend and that's not my baby! I knew something was up! I mean how naive could I be! She has blue eyes and pail skin! I BET THAT SON OF A BITCH NIALL IS HER DAD! ALTHOUGH IT COULD BE LOUIS! IF IT IS ILL KILL THEM! I know what I'll do! I'm gonna make them both come down here and take a blood test! Who ever comes out and is Bella's dad I'll shoot them!

Nialls pov

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for the stupid results, she came back with her mouth open, I got up and went to her.

"Well?" I said

"You. are the father!"she says

"PLEASE BE KIDDING!" I yelled

"I'm not kidding, congrats!" she says smiling.

I sit down, making a mental promise to keep this a secret because if zayn finds out he'll kill me! I don't even know how this happened! I don't remember when me and Justin even did it!

A/n

Dun dun duuuuun! sooooo Niall could die 😱 Zayn has completely lost it and a smut scene could be coming up as well as a scene not many are not ready for! soooo that being said I want what you think will happen so please comment your answers I love to hear from you all so much!

1.will Niall die soon?

2.How will he hide his secret?

3.Will Zayn once again be an heroin addict?

4.Will Zayn overdose and is on the verge of no return?

5.What do you think about the zustin break up?

6.Will Larry be a thing?

7.Will jiall be a thing?

8. Will Bella and justin be okay?

9.Do you want smut?

10.Should I give a question at the end of every chapter?

11. Should I do a character Q&A?

If you answer all of these thank you so much! And I'll figure out some prize to do for you or something! I want to thank all of you for your votes and reads and especially the comments which are my favorites! So thank you! more action filled chapters coming up!