Part 50~ No way

Zayns pov

"What?" I asked blankly
"I'm pregnant Zayn and it's yours!" She said
"But you're on birth control and-and we always used a condom!"
Did started to see I wasn't as enthusiastic
"Well... I seen how upset you were about Bella, so I stopped talking birth control and I may or may not have poked some hold in some of our condoms...." she said
"YOU DID WHAT?!" I yelled
"I was just trying to help...." she said as I seen a tear roll down her face.
"No no no love I'm happy I'm just shocked that's all! Come here" I said
She comes to me and I engulf her in my arms.
"I love you Zayn" she whispered
It was that moment that I realized Justin didn't have my heart. With those 4 words his lock on me was released. A weight was lifted off of me and everything came to me. My whole mind set changed and I realized that this baby inside of her is actually MINE. There was no question and she loves me, she truly does and I could feel it. I couldn't keep hurting the people  who loves me and that starts now.
"I love you too" I said and I kissed her sweetly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's pov

Bella was off with Niall and Harry for the day. It was kind of nice being able to lay in bed for as long as I wanted. I knew Zayn was getting out today and I didn't know what to feel about it. I purposely scheduled Bella to go with Niall and Harry today just in case he decided to stop by. I don't hate Zayn, I just don't think I could ever forgive him. Plus, after everything someone special has been checking up on me. Making sure my needs are met and all and today he is stopping by. It sorta came as a surprise, but my whole life has been on surprise at this point. I heard the house door open and I knew it was him. I rolled over to pretend to be asleep. He came in my room and I heard him taking some clothes off. He scoots in bed with me and kisses the back of my neck. He drapes his arm over my torso. His scent made me go wild. I turned around and swiftly straddled him.
"I knew you weren't asleep, you tease" he laughed and tried to sit up.
I pushed him down looking at him with lust in my eyes. I started giving him love bites on his neck and he started faintly moaning.
Suddenly the phone rang and I just kept kissing down his chest. Right when I got to the beginning of his boxers my bedroom door flung open!
"Justin? Louis??" Harry stood there taking it all in.
We quickly sat up with the covers covering us.
"Sorry to interrupt but uhm we left without Bella's diaper bag and-"
"FOUND IT" I heard Niall yell
"Oh nvm bye" Harry said as he quickly exited from the door frame and closed it.
"It was gonna get out any way my love" Louis said as he kissed my bare shoulder.
"Yes I know, but I didn't want it to be like this" I said
No one knew about me and Louis and I liked the secrecy of it all. It put a fun aspect on our relationship and how we had to sneak around. Plus, if Zayn found out I wouldn't know how he would react! There's no way he can find out for Louis's sake and mine.