Chapter 37~ i can't believe this!

Zayn's pov

I stood there crying my eyes out. I seen them pull Bella and Justin out of the car and immediately rushed them to the hospital. I got in my car and drove behind the ambulance while Niall drove behind me. I kept chanting I'm my head "please be ok, please, please!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's pov

I ran up to the front desk to ask could I see them.

"Umm not at this moment, they just got here but when they're stable, you may be able to go back there. May I know your relation to the patients, only family members can see them."

"Well Justin Bieber is my boyfriend and our daughter Bella is here too." I said in tears again replaying what I saw.

"Bella bieber? it says here that there was no other parent at the moment of her birth, but I can put you on her birth certificate if you take a blood test."

"Yeah that's her, oh thanks that'll be great! Why the blood test?" I asked curiously.

"It's the new hospital policy, there's been too many cases were they weren't the father and they kidnapped the baby and awful stuff like that. So yeah come with me please." she said while walking me to a room with a chair, I sat down in it and she stood next to me. It was pretty awkward!

"This'll only hurt a little." she said.

"fuck!" I whispered under my breath while biting my lip so she wouldn't hear. THAT HURT A FUCKING LOT!!!

"Okay all done, since Bella was born here it shouldn't take long to get the results and then you can sign her birth certificate."

"Alright thanks, umm can I change her last name?"

"Well you're the dad so I guess so" she chuckled and walked me back to the waiting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns pov

"Mr.Malik" the front desk lady says while looking at the results with a confused face.

"Yes? can I sign it now?" I asked anxiously

"No." she said.

"WHY NOT!" I yelled

"Because your not the father." she wispered.

Wait I must haven't heard her correctly!

"What. did. you. just. say.??!!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Your not the father, I'm sorry, look." she showed me the results and it is a 0.0001 chance I'm her dad! I couldn't process this and I just fell out.