Chapter 26~ ive really messed up

Zayn pov

It was now nighttime, justin has found out my secret and he was pissed as I already knew he would be... it's just being a dad is a big responsibility and I don't know if I'm ready and I'm so stressed about what to do because I lost my job but I haven't told him yet...we don't have much money and we've only have about 3 months until Bella rose is here! Oh right we've decided on Bella rose for her name. I just wanna be a good dad and I want her to like me...
I look at the clock.
"12,12,12" I mumbled I was getting jittery, Justin threw away the rest of the 'stuff'. I went to the kitchen and got some water. I was tapping my foot trying not to think about it but I can't help it! I sat on the couch and texted louis telling him to come pick me up.
I go back to the bedroom and put some pants on and kiss Justin's forehead and walked outside waiting for louis who showed up fairly quickly.
I get in the car.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting you to get here so fast" I said
"Yea well me and my fling had an argument and kicked me out,have you told justin about losing your job yet?" he said keeping his eyes on the road.
"...No..." I said looking down
"C'mon Z it's better you tell him then he finds out you didn't have a job and have tons of debt"
"Yea you're right...its just he's been so stressed and I don't want him to stress out the baby and something goes wrong...i just haven't found the right time..." I said putting my face in my hand.
"Well you seem stressed, I uh have exactly what you need...it's this new stuff" he says parking in a dimly lit parking lot.
"What is it?" I asked
He reaches in the backseat with a bag of needles with a liquid inside.
"W-what's that?"
"Heroin" he said
"How does it work?"
I looked as he took off his belt and tightened in on his arm and injected the needle in his arm. As the liquid was injected his whole body relaxed.
I got one of the needles in the bag and mimicked what I saw him do. when the drug was injected I felt nauseas but I refused to throw up! it sorta subsided and me and louis just sat there out of it.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Justin's pov

Pain. the worst pain I've ever felt in my life! I looked over to Zayn's side of the bed and he wasn't there. I screamed his name concluding maybe he went to the bathroom or something but i got up to look for him and fell. I hit my head hard on the wall.
"Fuck! where's Zayn!" I said while clutching my stomach
i slowly crawl to the bedside table to get my phone and text Harry to get me. I sit there feeling the pain shoot through me!
"JUSTIN!" I hear Harry yell from behind the front door
"I CANT REALLY MOVE! THE KEY IS UNDER THE MAT!" I yelled
Soon Harry was in the house and rushed over me
"What happened to your head?! where's Lou?!"
"NOT RIGHT NOW! I THINK THE BABY IS COMING!" I yelled clutching my stomached. I don't know where zayn is but when I find him he better have a good excuse!