Chapter 39~ questions galore.

Justin's pov

I wake up hearing a beeping noise and I see Niall standing in the corner biting his lip nervously.

"Niall." I said I went to sit up when a sharp pain came from my leg. he turned around and ran to my bed.

"Why am I here? Why is my leg hurting? where's zayn? Where's bella??? I asked wanting to get my questions answered now!

"Uhh you were in a car accident, you broke your leg in two places, Zayn is somewhere and Bella is in the child care part of the hospital, does that answer your questions?" he says butting his lip vigorously to the point where a stream of blood rolled down his lip. I wiped it off with my thumb.

"What's worrying you?" I asked

"What do you mean?" he said shifting his position.

"Is something wrong with Bella that has you worried??" I asked concerned

"Uh yeah it was pretty bad!" he says taking a deep breath out.

"Why isn't zayn here?" I asked curiously.

"Umm he didn't take the news about Bella to well and went home to cool off I guess." he said

"Oh okay, well how long will we be in here?" I asked

"Umm for you in a day or so but for her maybe a week at most." he answered.

"Oh" I said while twirling my thumbs

"Justin?" he spoke up looking nervous

"Yeah?" I said

"Umm this is a dumb question but there's this survey thing I have to take and I umm have to do know if we umm did 'it'..." he says turning red.

What kind of survey is that!

"Umm no Ni" I said giggling he stopped for a moment and looked down.

"What kind of survey would ask you that?" I said curiously

"Oh it's a survey about if people can be friends without hooking up" he answered.

Well that's odd but whatever.