Chapter 22~ your crazy

Harry's pov

I went to the jeweler to pick up the ring for Niall, I actually haven't been getting drunk all the time, I've been here designing the perfect ring for my Irish prince.....even though I uh did kiss that guy but it was forced! It wasn't even good!

"Alright Mr.Styles here ya go" the man said I opened the box to look at the ring, it was almost as stunning as Niall! It was blue and green diamonds in a heart and around the white gold band.I also got the inside engraved, it said 'your the only one for me -Harry'.

"Thank you so much it's gorgeous!"

"I hope he says yes" the man says

"Yea...me to, thanks for everything I gotta get going" I ran out of the store straight to Niall and I's place. I knocked and got on one knee and opened the box.

After like 20 sec he opened the door and said

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I'm not sure if he was angry or surprised

"Niall James Horan I love you to the farthest galaxy and back, every star is a reason why I love you but the only problem is I run out of stars. your so amazing and perfect and I haven't been to the club all of these times I've been designing this so it will be perfect for you. I hope you like it. so basically what I'm trying to say is... Niall will you marry me?"

He looked at me tears running down his face

"Your crazy" he chuckles and kisses me

"So that's a yes?" I smirk

"Yea now gimme my pretty ring!" he giggles