Chapter 6~ justin be MY boyfriend!

Justin's pov

Silence, no one said ANYTHING! I didn't know whether to stay or leave.

I couldn't stay there any longer so I got up and was about to walk to my house. it wasn't that far I could actually kind of see it.

I was on my way when someone grabbed my arm, I turned around and Niall and Harry were staring at me!

"What?" I asked, afraid of their answer

"Look Justin I like you a lot, and uhm-" Niall started and Harry cut in

"What?! Niall, you promised to love me forever!"

"Oh how can I keep that promise when I seen you kiss him!" Niall said back

"YOU KISSED HIM FIRST!" Harry yelled

Harry ran away crying,

You know I feel like this is my fault........

"You okay?" I asked

"I don't know" Niall said with a blank expression

"Just give him time to cool down"

"I'm the worst-"

Niall was cut off by Harry coming back with red eyes

"Niall, I'm done with you!"

"WHAT?!"

"you broke your promise!"

"Harry I'm sor-"

"No, listen Justin as its already clear we both like you, your going to have to pick one of us"

I was shocked,dumbfounded, bewildered and all the other words that means surprised and confused!

How could he do that!

"I-I can't"

"Fine, ok how about I take you on a date and then Niall takes you on a date and then you can chose."

I didn't know what to say! I mean yeah I don't even know if I like both of them! I mean the last time I checked I was STRAIGHT! I'm so confused! But I'm not confused enough to pass up this opportunity!

"Um alright"

Niall's face was so confused, it was quite adorable! His eye brows raised.

"Harry can we ta-" Niall started

"No I'm done talking to you and lose my number!"

We were literally just standing there Niall looking at Harry and Harry looking at me, I chose to look at the grass and with every second it got more interesting.

"Uhm guys I have to go..... I need time to think, i'll see you both tomorrow"

I said before running home,

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

A/n

Hello my gorgeous readers!! First off I wanna say sorry for the short chapters they'll get longer as the book progresses and more drama unfolds :3 antyways I want YOU! yes YOU my readers to pick who Justin chooses to be his! are you team narry? jiall? hustin? or even team jariana? leave in the comments who you want Justin to be with! I'm also thinking about making a sequel to this, tell me what you think! get those sexy brains of yours thinking!

I think I'm rambling...... K BYE DONUT TOUCH HOT SURFACES!!

~~~~~~Y(^_^)Y~~~~~~~