Chapter 40~ what has happened to him!

Justin's pov

I'm finally arriving in my drive way of my very missed house! it's been 2 days after the accident and this will be the first time I've seen Zayn which I find very odd!

I got my crutches and unlocked the door. It was dark and smelled awful! Man when Niall said he was taking it hard he wasn't kidding!

"Zayn!" I yelled liking in the various rooms. He wasn't in any room I checked so the last room I check was the bathroom so I opened the door and what I seen shocked me! it was zayn laying on the floor about to inject a needle in him!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed he proceeded to inject himself and got up while taking a long drink of whiskey.

"Shut up you slut!" He says sliding his words terribly

"Don't talk to me like that!" I said

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He screamed and punched me in my face making me fall back in pain.

"Who else were you screwing around with bitch!" he says inching closer to me. I could barely speak!

"I know that bastard of a child isn't mine!"

I looked at him dumbfounded what was he talking about?!

"Since you wanna be a slut I'll show you how sluts are handled!" he said spitting on me. I was terrified and I've never seen him this violent! He grabbed a hold of my leg that was broken and squeezed it with all his might and I couldn't help but shriek in pain.

"That's how loud your gonna be slut." I just now realized he was dragging me leading to the stairs.

"No Zayn please stop!" I yelled

he slapped me across my face

"I bet you weren't saying that to whoever was fucking you!" it now just registered that I was technically gonna be getting raped and I can't do much about it!

We reached the stairs and he was staging me by the leg up the stairs which was now excruciating pain from my leg and my head hitting the steps. we made it to the bedroom and he roughly threw me on the bed and reached inside the bedside table.

He pulled out a gun that I didn't even know he had!

"If you struggle or scream for help I'll shoot you, I'm gonna leave the gun pointed at your temple so be a good little slut so you won't go night night forever." he said sinisterly.

A tear rolled down my eye as he flipped me over and took my clothes off.

He got the gun and hit me with it in several places that I know would leave bruises.

~~~~~~~~might not wanna read: you've been warned~~~~~~~~~~

I would lube this up but your hole can take it. he lined the gun at my entrance and with out warning jammed it in me. I shrieked and tears were flowing from my eyes.

"Pleeeeease stop!" I yelled

I heard the clicking noise on the gun and cried even harder.

"I've always had a thing for dead corpses, so either way I'll have my fun" he whispered in my ear

"I'm sorry zay-" I started

"Your in trouble and will refer to me as master! got it?!" He said will twisting the gun while it was inside of me.

"Y-yes master." I said trying not to scream.

~~~~~~~you can read now~~~~~~~~

"Tell me who's Bella's dad" he says going into the closet to get something.

"You are-" before I could finished I felt a huge pain on my back, I looked back and it was a whip!

"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME" he screamed and pointed the gun at me and I could see it in his eyes that he might shoot me!

"Justin? where are yo-"

Niall came in the door, my savior!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Niall says about to run over to me.

"Come any closer and I'll kill you both." zayn says, I could tell by his voice he meant every last word! I've never been so scared in my life!