Chapter 19~ 1 month later

Zayns pov

It's been one month since Justin became my boyfriend and I've never been happier! He's so amazing and just so sweet! I love him so much!

"Zaynie!" He called for me
"Yea?!" I responded
"Uhhh can you come here please.." he said a little shaky.
I ran to the bathroom where he was and opened the door
"What's up?" I asked concerned
A tear slid down his cheek and he handed me a pregnancy test, with a plus sign on it.
"Is this...yours?" I asked
"Yea...." he said crying
I ran over and hugged him and kissed him,
"IM GONNA BE A DAD!!" I yelled
"Wait, your happy?!" he said surprised
"YES! We gotta tell the lads!" I smiled
His smile faded a bit
"Do we have to?..." he said
"Not if you don't want to." I said kissing his cheek.
"I wanna wait to tell them..." he said
"Alright" I picked him up and spun him around.
"I love you" I whispered against his face
"I love you too" he smiled.

Niall's pov

I was pacing back and forth. how could he! pictures of Harry and this guy kissing at a bar is on Instagram! He hasn't even come home yet! things with Harry haven't been all hugs and kisses, we've moved in together recently which I feel has brought us apart. he's been drinking an awful lot and the last time I checked that's my job I'm the Irish one! just then a drunk beyond belief Harry walks in the door barely able to walk and slurring his words.
"Niiiiiiiiwl" he says falling on the couch.
"I hate you so much right now!"
"Whyyyyyy I aaaamm gwood booooy! seee" he tries to stand up but fails.
"I don't know if I can live like this anymore....I love you but I feel like I'm in a relationship all by myself....." I sat on the couch crying with Harry past out on the couch. Wow life is just great...