Part 52~ New life

Zayn laid in his bed and thought about that day he left and that was about 2 years ago. He had not 1, but 2 bundles of joy. Perrie gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. They were stunning with their jet black hair like Zayn's and their blue eyes that sometime appeared grey like Perrie. There was no doubt that these babies were his. Zayn and Perrie got married a month or so before the twins were born. She knew it would at least make her dad happy. Zayn didn't really like the idea of doing just because of her dad, the wedding was very small because that's all they could afford at the time. He was happy with his little family nonetheless. Jasmine and Jayden toddled their way in Zayn and Perrie's room. Their black hair both in disarray with a sleepy Perrie trailing behind them with her hair also in a mess, but he found it cute.
"Up you go little ducklings" Perrie said while helping the twins get in bed between them.
"You're beautiful" Zayn said to her.
She politely thanked him before turning over and closing her eyes once again.
"Daddy! Cartoon!" His baby girl said nearly falling off the bed trying to reach for the remote on the night stand. 
"Okay baby calm down." He said to her turning in the tv in their room. Jasmine was very hyper and she was just the most excitable kid he's ever met! Jayden on the other hand was kind of like Zayn he was laid back and chill. The day the twins were born brought him closer to Perrie then he ever imagined he could. In the beginning Zayn sort of felt like he was with Perrie just because she was pregnant. However, when he seen her give birth all of that flew out of the window. He realized he never loved someone so much not even Justin. Perrie was Zayns true love and he realized it that day. She was such an amazing mom to the twins always creating creative activities for them to do. Making fun looking snacks she seen online and even decorating their room. With zayns help with a mural in each of their rooms. Although Zayn and Perrie loved kids they thought the two they had would be enough to keep them busy for a long while. That doesn't mean they don't still like to try for a baby if you catch my drift. The kids are intensely watching spongebob and Zayn decided to get up and get ready for the day. He decides to make Perrie some tea. Debbie, Perrie's mom was coming later to pick up the twins since she just wanted to spend time with her grandchildren. Zayn and Perrie love their alone time together.
"Zayn get your bloody phone its ringing off the hook!" Perrie annoyingly yells.
Zayn goes and it's Harry. Harry called him, he couldn't believe it. He swiftly answers and goes in the living room.
"Harry?" He says can't believing it's him
"Hey Zayn" it was indeed the curly haired lad he new that deep slow voice anywhere.
"Is everything alright?" Something has to be wrong if Harry called him after 2 years.
"Everything is great and I was calling to ask you a favor." He could tell Harry was a bit nervous
"What is it?" He asks.
"Well me and Niall are getting married and I was hoping you and Perrie would come." He said.
"I'd love to thank you so much"
"Okay great I'll send you the details when I get them, we're in the beginning of planning, I got to go, bye!" Harry hangs up and Zayn kind of sits there for awhile.
Perrie comes out on cue looking at him.
"Who was that?" She asked.
"Harry" he said.
"Really?? What did he say?"
"He wants us to come to his and Nialls wedding."
"I can't even believe it." She said while sitting next to him.
"Did you say yes?" She asked resting her head on his shoulder.
"Yea." He said blankly.
"Why, didn't they hurt you enough?" She said lifting her head. It wasn't that she didn't like them, it was just that Zayn was always not himself.
"Shut up." He said getting off the couch.
"No because I'm sick of them just popping in whenever they like! They haven't spoken to you in 2 years! 2 whole years and you're just mush in their hands! They just love using you as the bad guy! Why can't you be smart enough to see that!" She yelled at him
"Are you calling me stupid?!" He said as he walked towards her.
"And if I was it was all true! I'm not going to their wedding. They didn't come to ours!" She said
"WE DIDNT INVITE THEM TO OURS! you're going, we're all going whether we like it or not. That's it and that's all I don't wanna hear nothing else about it" Zayn yelled
"Whatever" she scoffed as she went to the kitchen.
Him and Perrie would argue like that quite a bit but their make up sex was awesome so it didn't worry either of them. Zayn did take what Perrie said to heart and really thought about it. He now second guessed his thought of going.