Chapter 8~What are you doing here?!

Niall's pov

Me and Harry both looked in the direction that the words came from,

I. Was. Surprised!

"Uhm Ariana what are you doing in my house!?" Harry said

"Isn't it obvious? getting you two back together so I can have Justin!" she said smiling

"Ariana you hurt Justin really bad, plus what about Zayn?!" I said

"Yeah, I know that's why I want to fix it, and what about him?" she chuckled

"Well you know I'm sure an apology would do just fine! How did you get-" I stopped talking when I seen Justin appear, Ariana turned around

"Justy!!" she said as she hugged him, I seen a tear escape his eye

I wasn't sure what to do!

Ariana's pov

Yes of course I did this! why wouldn't I? yes I know I haven't been girlfriend of the year or anything but I can't find a guy that gets me and loves me like Justin does. would I ever cheat again? probably, hey don't look at me like that I'm just being honest!

"Ariana what are you doing here?" Justin said

I pulled away and noticed tears

"Oh no baby don't cry I hate to see you cry" I said wiping his tear

"How can you hate it when you cause them" Harry said quite loudly, I just rolled my eyes and kissed Justin, I mainly did it because I knew it would piss off Niall and Harry, but I also did it because I missed his lips so much.

"Ariana I can't do this anymore, not anymore"

Justin whispered to me

"What do you mean?"

"I can't wont take you back, you do this all the time like you won't have any consequences, well this is your consequence, I don't ever want to see or hear from you again!"

He said starting to cry

HOW DARE HE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! DOES HE KNOW WHO I AM! DOES HE KNOW WHO I KNOW! OH YOU JUST WAIT MR. BIEBER, YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS!!

I stormed out of the house but before I did I sprinkled colorful words to all three of them plus they got to see my favorite finger, the middle one. This is not the last of me!

A/n hey guys! thanks for the reads! I'm hoping to update this more, so far hustin is in the lead! so cute of that will be coming up! I also seen someone wanted smut in this book, so do you want smut or just fluff? comment' and tell me! but if you do want smut, I'm gonna need to find someone who writes smut because I sure cant! if you write smut and would like to help, that is much appreciated and I will give you credit of the smut scene! so if your interested in the job inbox me!