Chapter 36~ Help. Me.

Justin's pov

"Babe."

"BABE!"

"BABY!"

"BOO"

I laid in bed calling trying to wake up Zayn who wasn't budging! We were supposed to go shopping today! It was already 1:00 and Bella was laying on top of Zayn with her beautiful face staring at me, since I've been calling Zayn for the past ten minutes! I got up and put Bella on my hip and kissed her cheek.

"Daddy is such a sleepyhead!" I said and she giggled.

I went downstairs and looked in the fridge and of course there wasn't much there so I got myself and Bella ready to go shopping without Zayn.

Zayns pov

I laid there until I heard the door close, I heard Justin when he was calling me but I have a surprise for him! I want to surprise him with a romantic dinner and I already have it set up where it will just be me and Justin because Niall is going to watch Bella. I was so excited that after they left I instantly started setting up.

Justin's pov

BOOM!

CRASH!

Zayns pov

The phone started ringing like crazy so I went and answered it, it was Niall

"CAR! CRASH! HURRY! BELLA! JUSTIN!" Niall said, I couldn't even understand what he was saying but I knew it was bad, so I stopped what I was doing and headed to wear Niall was and I was not expecting to see what was before me.

It was justin's car all mangled and firefighters were trying to get then out of the car, it felt like my life stopped and I just couldn't breath. My heart broke into pieces and I felt like I was dying!"