Chapter 2~Its time to say goodbye

Justin's pov

It was my last day here, last day seeing what little friends I had, last day seeing my family,last day being in my bedroom.

My mom and I are moving, and it's all my fault. I went through a terrible breakup that left me broken. She didn't even care about me, she only loved what I could do for her instead of loving who I really am. She cheated on me multiple times, and every time I took her back. I loved her with all of my heart! She's all that matters to me. I went into a deep depression after we broke up, I stopped talking,eating and singing something that I loved to do but it reminds me of her so much, her voice was like an angel!

Mom said that she hated seeing me this way and she knew that me seeing her everyday at school and around town wasn't good for me so she decided to move to England.

I'm very nervous! I mean I don't know anything about England except that they call their money pounds!

"Justin are you ready" mom came into my room her bags in her hand

"Yeah, I guess" she looked at me and dropped her bags and came to hug me

I hugged her back and broke down

"I'm really going to m-miss h-her mom"

"I know, but don't worry their are tons of girls in England, everything will be ok, I promise"

" Ok, I'm ready, thanks mom"

"Anytime sweetie"

We grabbed our bags and headed out of the house that had all my memories and I'm leaving them behind to start a new life. Well everything will be ok, I mean after all mom promised.