Chapter 7~My plan worked!

Harry's pov

It hurt. It hurt so bad that me and Niall weren't together. He broke his promise and I will NEVER forgive him! I hate and love him so much! I want to punch him and cuddle him at the same time!

I laid on my bed watching YouTube videos where I came across a channel called kidraul.

I checked out the channel and was astonished! Justin can sing! I hurried and texted him

<3Harry the kitty<3

Hay Justin your new nickname should be song bird! xoxo

He texted back quickly

🎶Song bird🎶

Haha what are you talking about? Xxxx

<3Harry the kitty<3

I didn't know you could sing! You sound amazing, hay wanna come over later?xoxo

🎶Song bird🎶

Nah I just do it for fun! yeah sure what time?xxxx

<3Harry the kitty<3

Well you sound great! maybe you could give me a private concert lol, uhm about 8, sound good?

🎶Song bird🎶

Haha we'll see, ya 8 sounds great, but can I ask you a favor?

<3Harry the kitty<3

Haha yea, what is it?

🎶Song bird🎶

Can Niall come to? he's really sad and doesn't want me to leave him....

<3Harry the kitty<3

Yeah sure

🎶Song bird🎶

Thanks Harry your the best!! See you @8

I couldn't say no to Justin, I was just gonna ignore Niall that's all.

I went downstairs my mom was working so she wouldn't be back today, so it would be just me and Justin....... and Niall. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30 so I have time.

I got in the shower and changed my clothes and it was 7:59 so I just sat on the couch watching tv until I heard a knock and opened the door.

I looked at Justin he looked hot as ever!! then I looked to the left and there was Niall he looked like a scared sad kid, I hate to say it but he looked really adorable and I felt bad.

"Hey Harry!" Justin said smiling

"Hey Justin......Niall"

I said letting them in

Niall just waved.

"Uhm Harry can I go to the bathroom" Justin asked

"Yea third door on the right" I said smiling showing my dimples

"K thanks" I looked at him walk to the bathroom, gosh his butt was so sexy!! like OMG! I turned around and Niall was standing there, I totally forgot he was still here. I sat on the couch and surprisingly he sat next to me, how great!

"......Harry, I'm sorry" Niall said hesitantly, his voice annoyed me so much!

"Niall, save it"

"No Harry listen to me, please" he touched my hand, I didn't want to look at him but I did, his blue eyes shining.

"Fine"

"Ok look Harry I didn't mean to kiss Justin, it was an accident-"

"Niall you were making out with him, that's no accident" I said slightly annoyed and sad, it still hurt.

"Look Harry I'm sorry, please harry, please! stop being mad at me, you know I can't stand it when you are! Harry look at me please"

Niall was begging, I felt a tear hit my hand, I looked at him, his eyes were slightly red, eyes spilling over with tears, I felt so bad and started to cry too. I hugged him, I felt him melt in my arms and he sighed in relief.

"Niall, I forgive you."

I said softly, he pulled back and looked at me in the eyes. he looked so adorable and I don't know what came over me I just kissed him and I just couldn't stop until I heard

"YES MY PLAN WORKED!"