Chapter 27~ hello bella rose

Justin's pov

"FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GOSH!!! HARRY PLEASE HELP ME!" I yell while Harry takes me to the hospital.
"Just breathe justin we're almost here" he says trying to calm me.
"WHERES ZAYN!!!" I scream
"I don't know... I'm trying to call but it It goes straight to voicemail." he said
" Does Niall know your here?" I asked
"Yea I texted him" he replied.
we arrived at the hospital and Harry helped me into the hospital.

Harry's pov

Justin was screaming and hollering when we got in there and I hurried to get some help and we did quite sooner then I had expected! I wanted to stay in the waiting room but justin insisted I come along. when we got in there they rushed him in the operating room, by my guess he was having a C-section.
I was getting pretty worried about Zayn though. As I was thinking I heard a faint cry and looked up and nearly fainted!
THE BABY WAS OUT ALREADY! I TOTALLY MISSED IT ALL! I looked at justin who was fixated on the little human being.
They cleaned her all up and Justin was put in a hospital room and we got to see her! the nurse handed him the baby and she asked her name.
"Bella rose Malik" he said looking at Bella.
"Umm actually there's a new policy at the hospital that both parents must be DNA tested to prove they're the child's biological parents, there's been to many babies with the wrong last name, so if I could just swab you and your partners cheek we can take care of that today." she stated
"Oh umm he's just a friend, he's not the father." justin said sounding sort of pissed as well as he should be I mean Zayn missed his daughters birth!
"Oh okay well until you both can come in to get it done, would you like the baby to take your last name until then?"
"Umm yea, Bieber is my last name." he said.
"Alrighty, i'll leave you and Bella alone for a bit, i'll be back later." she said and walked out
"Harry?" he said
"Where the F is zayn!!" he said whisper yelling not to wake up Bella.
"I don't know I've been calling but no answer."
I really hope he has a good excuse for this I mean a fantastic one!