Chapter 14~ smartest idiot alive!

Niall's pov

I was pacing back and forth I just told Ariana I was done pretending to be her boyfriend and hurting Justin, she threw herself down the stairs and ran out of the house! I didn't know what to do! I hurried and dialed Harry's number

"HARRY! HARRY!" I SCREAMED INTO THE PHONE, I heard someone laughing on the other end
"Oh niall, you wanna speak to Harry? I hope you can understand him with tape over his mouth"
"WHAT?!?!"
"Niall come to Justin's house and bring the cops, k?" she hung up
I thought for a moment... why would she want me to bring the cops? THIS COULD BE A TRICK! I'm not bringing the cops I'm bringing Zayn Liam and louis!
I dialed they're numbers and we met at my house

"Alright so what's the plan again?" Zayn asked
"Alright I go in the front door, you Lou wait by the back door and Zayn and Liam you're back up if anything goes wrong call the cops!" I said pointing at each of them telling the part they played in the plan.
"WE ARE LIKE SUPER HEROS!" Louis said standing on the table like superman. Zayn, and Liam rolled their eyes while I picked Lou off the table
"Are we ready?" i looked at all of them
"YEAH LET'S GET OUR MATES BACK!" they all said in unison.
Alright Niall I really hope you did the right decision....lets just hope!

Justin's pov

Niall's coming! I really hope he's not coming alone!
"It's a shame, that both of you like boys....especially you Harry, your such a cutie, your sexy green eyes and dimples..... just make me melt!" hearing those words from her made my heart shatter and feel insecure, and a little jealous of harry....
She seen this and kept talking
"Justin, why can't you be as cute as Harry? why can't you be as sexy and hot as he is? You know Harry and me are both out of your lead, heck! even Niall is! We all liked you out of pity, your nothing, your ugly scum that doesn't even deserve to breathe the same air as we do, you should know that I never loved you, sense you were so ugly I kept you to make me look good, charity work really, I'm a good actor aren't i?" I started to cry her words hurt so much! especially sense i know they're true.....

The door opened and Niall stood there alone, GREAT JUST GREAT! He really is the smartest idiot ALIVE!