Chapter 42~It was me!

Nialls pov

We drove to my house in silence, it wasn't really awkward it was the type of silence you have when your in shock. I heard justin mumble something but I didn't understand it.

"He hates me..." he said a little louder and slower.

"No he doesn't, don't say that." I reassured him.

"He saying Bella isn't his!" he says and I start hearing him sniffle.

"Justin please don't cry, everything will be okay when he sobers up." I said rubbing the tears off of his face.

"Okay..." that was the last words I heard that night.

~~~~~~~~~~12:00 a.m~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls pov

I laid in my bed peacefully dreaming in and out of my dreaming state. I heard the bedroom door open and some shuffling so I thought it was Justin getting a snack or something so I didn't pay it any attention. I just rolled over when all of a sudden I heard a loud bang and my head started hurting and everything goes black!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns pov

I've caught my first victim, Niall now I just have to get Liam and louis and then I can know who's been screwin' around with Justin so I can kill them!

I can't believe this whole time he was lying! I drove faster and faster to louis and Liam's apartments almost having some accidents along the way but I finally got them and headed to the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liam pov
I woke up my head hurting some I look around and we're in a hospital. Zayn is pacing, louis looks asleep and Niall looks scared. I lean over to him,
"What's going on?!" I whisper yelled to Niall
"Look liam I gotta tell you something..." he said looking like he's about to cry
"Mate what's wrong?" I said concerned although I was disappointed he didn't answer my first question of why we were here.
"I'mbellasdad" he said jumped to the point I didn't understand
"What?"
"We're here because zayn found out he's not Bella's dad so he's making us take a test and it's me! He's gonna kill me!" Niall said panicking
"But how? When? What??" I was so confused!
"I know it's ugh I want a nice casket okay liam? Maybe have a flag with Nandos on it! Yes!"
I knew I had to help him I'm not sure how yet BUT I'm gonna have to...