49~ Another day

Zayn's pov

It's been about 5 months since I talked to Justin and Bella. Every time I call him I always get the answering machine. I leave a message a day just about because I never want Bella to think that I never tried to talk to her. I don't really know what I want to do about me and Justin, but I'll have to figure something out considering today is my last day being in here! I have completed a 9 month program and I'm officially clean and sober! Although, as guilty as I feel about it I really haven't been that faithful to Justin in here. My nurse Perrie and I hooked up a couple times. I didn't take it seriously, but I think she did considering she broke up with her boyfriend. However, in my defense I did her a favor since he was a total douche! Perrie and I have grown quite close through this journey. She knows about Bella, but not so much about Justin. For her sake I told her Justin was a girl named Justine, clever right! Anyways, from the start I could tell Perrie didn't like me talking about "Justine". She even more didn't like me being with Justin when she seen how upset I would get when he didn't answer. She was always there for me in any way I needed. Plus the sex was amazing, maybe even better than Justin, but it's not a fair comparison since I haven't been with Justin in a while. I love Justin I do, but what's the point of being with someone who doesn't want me anymore even after all the apologizing? There's only so much I could do to get his forgiveness and it's been getting to the end of trying. Although, I know If I don't get in his good graces I'll never see Bella. Even though she isn't mine I love her with all of my heart. I want to be there for her with all the joys in life.
"ZAYN!!!" I heard Perrie call for me as she walks in my room while I'm packing my things neatly. She greets me with a smile and a little gift bag. She lightly kisses me and pulls away. I smirk at her and pull her back to me kissing her passionately.
"What's in the bag love?" I asked her as I pulled away from the kiss leaving her breathless
She catches her breath and giggles. She doesn't say anything for a minute as she pulls out a blind fold.
I instantly got excited because what a great leaving present! Perrie was so creative in the bedroom and I loved that about her. She ties it around my head, but not too tight.
"Hold out your hands" she tells me, so I do as she says and I hear her reaching back into the bag.
I then feel something in my hand. I was highly confused and she started giggly again.
"What's this?" She doesn't answer me, instead she takes the blind fold.
There before me was a positive pregnancy test. I congratulated her and asked if she had told her ex boyfriend that he was going to be a dad.
She looked at me very confused.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked
"Zayn... the baby is yours" she said