chapter 21~ proposal?! *trigger warning*

Niall's POV

I sat on the floor of the bathroom crying, my arm bloody, razor in hand. Heart breaking into pieces I studied the guy in the picture that was kissing Harry, the guy was thiner than me and had green eyes with black hair.... if that's what harry wants then I'll give it to him! I look at my arm and make 10 more cuts. I get up and go over to the toilet and kneel down and stick my finger down my throat until I throw up the contents that are in my stomach.

there's a knock at the door and I wipe my mouth and stick a piece of gum in my mouth and answer the door. it's harry on one knee holding a ring.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I say surprised

Zayns POV

Justin is currently in the bathroom refusing to come out!

"baby please tell me what's wrong!" I plead

after he came back from the store he immediately locked himself in the bathroom, he's been super sensitive lately, and I joke around a lot which causes quite a few of his tears... I hate being the reason he's sad and I've really mellowed out from being with him, he makes me a better person.

"Justin open the fucking door!" I yell

I hardly ever curse around him or yell so he knows I'm serious

"DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME!" he screams I can hear the sniffles so I know he's crying.

"I'm sorry... I just wanna know what's wrong" I put my head in my hands and slide down the bathroom door.

"she called me a freak..." he said sniffling

"what?! who!?" I say getting pissed how dare ANYONE say that about my baby!!! especially since he's been called that before!

"th-the lady at the store.." he says crying

"Awww babe, please open the door."

I hear the door unlocked and I rush in and engulf him in a hug and kiss all over his face.

"I love you and your not a freak, she was just jealous because your so perfect" I said rubbing our Noses together

"love you too" he kissed me and we just sat in the bathroom admiring eachother