Chapter 18

I don't know why these chapters always end up so long. Lol. Sorry about that.

If you like the story and how its going fan it or comment or send me a message so I know how you feel. Or if you have any ideas/things you want to see/read, comment and I'll try and put it in there somewhere. 

Enjoy! -MollyBaby

Chapter 18

Thursday, January 3rd, 2013. 12:56 A.M.

Josh lifts my second suitcase into the back of his Tahoe and then shuts the trunk. "Why do you need two suitcases?" He asks.

"Because I'm a girl. It's what I do." I laugh. "And some of your clothes are in the second one, too."

He snorts. "Get in the car, we're supposed to be there by two thirty-five."

"You're driving, right?" I ask him.

He nods his head and pulls my hat down over my ears. A fresh layer of snow covers the ground and another one is just beginning to dust over it. I stuff my hands in my pockets and walk over to my side of the car. He's already buckled in by the time I shut the door. The car has been on since we started loading our things into it, so it's warm when we get in. He waits till I'm buckled to pull out of the garage.

There is little to no traffic on the roads and it only takes about 25 minutes to get all the way into the city to the airport. Some people take our suit cases for us and then we park the car. Josh makes sure to lock it and then we walk inside. We check in and then wait in the short line with our luggage. Within thirty five minutes, Josh and a I are sitting in the first class cabin on a plane due to leave in an hour on its way to L.A.

Because of Josh's status, we were able to get on the plane before everyone else, so we're alone except for a few flight attendants and the two pilots. We're in the back row closest to the wall. I'm on the inside and Josh in the isle seat.

Instead of putting our two back packs in the overhead bin, he sets them on the floor between us. I'm wearing my red TOMS sweatshirt, my favorite pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top, and my black TOMS.

Josh looks at me for a minute. "Can I play with your hair?" He asks.

I break into a smile. "You're such a weirdo." He smiles.

"Please? I want to try that braid you showed me." He laughs.

"Sure," I take my hair out of its pony tail and turn sideways in my seat so I'm facing away from him. He runs his fingers through my hair and then goes to work. It takes him a while. Eight other people are on the plane when I hand him my hair tie and he ties off the long fishtail braid.

He's very proud of his work because when I turn back around, he's got a cheeky smile on his face. I kiss him on the cheek and grab my bag from the floor. I reach in it and feel around. The only things in it are my books, my Beats, my iPod, and my passport. I grab my Beats and my iPod and then sit back in my seat. Josh puts his Beats over his ears and then lays back in his seat too. I press play and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen comes through my headphones.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79806915

Josh leans over and rests his head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss the top of his forehead before turning my head to look out the window.

The plane continues to fill up. I watch the people walk through the isle and find their seat. Josh seems oblivious to all of the stuff going on around us and I soon realize that it's because he's asleep. I have to take his headphones off and stop his music when we're about to take off because the flight attendant decided to be a bitch to me.