Chapter 30 (Josh's POV)

"She said she'll be here soon." The nurse says.

"Thank you." I say and pull the blankets up to my shoulders.

She gives me a look of sympathy that I don't want. I shoo her from my room.

Molly comes in about an hour later. She's got on white jeans and a flowy lime green shirt, and she's carrying a backpack. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=111164388 "Where's your coat?" I ask.

She hesitates before answering me with another question. "What's the last thing you remember?"

I groan and put my hand over my face. "I feel like I've been asked that a thousand times and I just don't know."

She pulls my hand away and kisses me. "Yes you do." She whispers.

I shake my head and feel my eyes get hot. "Molly, I don't even know what you're talking about." I say and make some room so she can sit on my bed with me.

She climbs up and pulls her sandals off her feet. "What did we do yesterday?" She asks.

I think for a minute. It's sort of hazy, but I remember it. "It was my birthday. We went to the zoo. Don't you remember?"

She gives me a wry smile. "Josh, it's July."

After a minute, "They said there was a car accident?"

She half smiles. "That's what we did yesterday."

I feel my eyebrows raise on their own. I relax them. "Want to fill me in?"

She smiles and opens up her backpack. She looks through it for a minute and then pulls out a magazine. "This was within the week of your birthday. Our first time in public as a couple." It's a picture of us on the red carpet, with her in a pretty red dress that matches my tie and shoes. She leans down closer to me. "That was also the night you took my virginity." She whispers.

"Are you serious?" She smiles and nods her head. "How was it?" I ask.

She blushes. "It was nice." Is all she says.

"Where was it at?"

"On the plane ride home from Los Angeles."

"Niiice." I say.

She continues. "The next day, I met your parents and your little brother. Your mom still doesn't like me and you're dad is very protective of me, just like you are."

"Sounds like dad."

She smiles. "You asked me to move in with you that night."

"I was gonna do that soon anyway." I smile. She looks around for a minute in her backpack and then pulls out a photo copy of a house.

"This is our house." She says. "There's to bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a finished basement that we use as our bedroom." She puts the picture aside with the magazine. "I met Jason and Daniel within the next couple weeks when we moved into the house." She takes out a professionaly taken photo of the two of us. "This was a couple days after we moved in. There were several pictures taken, I only brought this one. Some of the pictures were featured in different magazines." She sighs. "It was supposed to be kind of a surprise, but I guess it doesn't matter now. I was having some of the best ones blown up and framed so we could hang them in the dining room. That's the barest room in the house."

"Keep going." I say.

She stays all day and just talks to me. Some of the stuff rings a bell, but none if it is really a clear memory.