Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“We should get up.” Josh whispers.

“We probably should.” I check my watch, “We’re going to be taking off soon.” I say and seconds later, the flight attendant confirms it. She announces over the speakers in the room that the flight will be taking off in about 20 minutes.

“I love you, Molly.” He whispers.

“I love you, too.” I whisper back, “I’ll be honest right now; I’m too tired to do anything. Including put my clothes back on.”

He laughs. “Well you have to because Courtney’s wondering where you are.” He says and I realize that he’s scrolling through the messages on my phone. He sits up and pulls some of his clothes on before getting up and picking my dress up off the floor. “So you want your dress, or your shirt and jeans?” He asks, hanging the dress over the back of a chair. “The dress would be easier, but I know you’d be more comfortable in the jeans.”

I shrug my shoulders. He walks to the end of the bed and picks up my clothes. Then walks to the side of the bed that I’m on. He moves me so my legs are hanging off the side of the bed. “What are you doing?” I ask him when he pulls my underwear over my feet.

“Getting you dressed,” He simply says. I smile at him and pull my underwear the rest of the way on.

“There, hard parts done.” I laugh and he begins to pull my jeans over my feet. When they’re pulled up to my knees, he reaches for my hands and pulls me up so I’m on my feet in front of him. He snaps my bra behind my back and pulls my jeans the rest of the way up and buttons them for me. He kisses me and I take my shirt from his hands. When he breaks the kiss, I pull my shirt on over my head and head out of the room barefoot, in search for Courtney.

I find her in the small kitchen area making some kind of fruity smelling beverage.    “Have a fun time tonight?” I ask her as I walk up next to her.

“Of course I did! Now, even better, I get to go share a bed with Taylor Lautner after we take off!” She exclaims and I giggle.

“Well, I’m glad you had fun.”

“What about you? Where did you two go after you left so early?”

“He took me to some kind of club. We had to have matching outfits and we danced. A lot. It was a lot of fun.” I smile at her.

She raises her eyebrows at me. “Do anything else?” She smirks.

“Came back here, watched movies, and I just woke up from a nap.”

She eyes me up and down before an attendant warns us that the flight will be taking off very shortly, and that we need to get back to our cabins. Courtney and I exchange goodbyes and head our separate ways.

When I get back to the compartment, Josh is lying on the edge of the bed on his back wearing fewer clothes than when I left, leaving him only in his underwear. I try talking to him, telling him that we’re going to be taking off soon, but when he doesn’t answer, I walk over and find him fast asleep. I try saying his name, shaking him awake, even kissing him awake. But he still doesn’t even so much as stir. I resort to pinching his nipples, which he hates, but I know it will wake him. And it does, with him yelling loudly and gripping my hand hard in the process.

“Sorry, but you have to get up.” I say walking over to the seats in the corner and getting ready to buckle myself in.

“Why did you go right to pinching my nipples then?!” He says, almost confused. “You could have tried something else.”