Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Molly, wake up." Someone's voice other than Josh's says. It's a guys. I just can't place it in my sleepy state.

I rub my eyes until they focus and I see Jason sitting on the end of mine and Josh's bed. "What's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's noon. Time to wake up."

"Where's Josh?"

"I don't know. He's your fiance."

"Why are you here? I thought you had food poisoning."

"I'm better. Daniel, not so much, but I came to get Dawson and neither Josh, nor him, are here."

"Well, I don't know where they went."

"Well, I guess I could ask you. Do you guys have anything going on July eighteenth?"

I sit up in bed. "No, I don't think so, why?"

"Daniel's birthday. I was going to take him to a concert, but I needed to see if you guys needed us, first."

"What concert?"

"There's a Fun. concert in Wisconsin. I was going to surprise him."

"Well, honestly, I'm not the person you should ask. It's fine with me, but I'd ask Josh just to be safe."

He nods his head. We hear the front door open and then some commotion. Both of us head upstairs. All three boys, Josh, Connor, and Dawson, are just walking in the front door. "Dad!" I hear Dawson scream.

"Hey, bud." Jason laughs and you can hear the smile in his voice. "I missed you, boy."

"I love you, Dad."

"I love you, too." Jason says and kisses his head, picking him up.

"Where'd you guys go?" I ask.

"To get food." Connor says and holds up a couple grocery bags.

I walk over and kiss Josh on the lips. "Good morning." I smile.

"Good afternoon." He smirks.

"What did you guys get to eat?" I ask, taking the bag from Connor.

"Breakfast food." Josh says. "Dawson's the only one that ate anything. We were waiting for you to wake up and work your magic on that stove." He says and squeezes my butt.

"Who's to say I would've?"

"Me," Josh whispers, surprisingly, very seductively in my ear.

He's right though. If he would've asked, I would've cooked whatever I wanted.

Jason and Dawson stay with the three of us for pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs, washed down with apple juice and milk for Dawson. Jason takes Dawson home with him at about one thirty and Connor stays till about three. Josh asks me to take Connor home, which is fine.

But when I get home, Josh isn't watching TV where I left him.

After a few minutes of looking, I find him in the bedroom.

He's laying in bed, on top of the covers, completely naked, but the sheet draped over him so just what I want to see, is covered.

I walk over to the bed. I can smell his fresh body wash, deodorant, and cologne. I bend down and kiss him. He responds by pulling me down to him and rolling me over so I'm pinned underneath him. I reach down to try and touch him, but he quickly grabs my hand and pins it above my head.

"Keep your hands to yourself, baby." He says and kisses my neck.

I lie there and let him tease me for, ages it seems like. Eventually, he rolls over on his back and gives a sort of breathy laugh. "Now," He breaths. "Suck my cock."