Chapter 29

Chapter 29

The plane ride to Miami is better than I'd expected. Only a few people are seated in first class other than Josh and me. Both of us sleep for most of the way there.

Surprisingly, we'll be sharing a room with Harry and Niall. One side of the room, ours, is left spotless and untouched. The other is cluttered. We're not there for ten minutes before I get a call from Niall. "Are you here yet?! Your flight was supposed to land at one thirty."

"Yeah. We just got to the hotel. Where are you guys at?"

"We're at the beach. Come." He says.

I turn to Josh. "Want to go to the beach?"

"Sure." He says.

"Alright. We'll be there in a little bit."

"Okay!" Niall says and hangs up.

"I never thought about it, but this swim suit will give you a weird tan line." Josh says, holding up my white swim suit that I got back when we were in LA.

"I never thought about that either." I smile. "Do you want me to wear this one?"

He bites his lip and nods his head.

"You know were probably not going to have much time to ourselves." I whisper.

"Why are you whispering?" He whispers back. "Are you trying to demonstrate how quiet we'll have to be when I can't resist you at four in the morning and we can't wake them up? Or are you trying to stop the spirits from hearing us?" He whispers. He stops while I laugh. "And besides, I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind seeing your naked ass either way."

I hit his chest. "Josh!"

He laughs. "What? It's true. I see the way he looks at you. And I'll tell you right now, I'm excited to see how jealous he gets of me when he see's how fucking sexy you are in that swim suit."

I let my jaw drop. "You're being very vulgar, Mister Hutcherson."

"Mot any more vulgar than I usually am." He laughs and kisses me.

"Now come on. Change your clothes and let's go."

I think it's weird how boys wear their underwear under their swim trunks, and this is the first time I really have noticed that Josh does it, too, but I decide not to say anything. He pulls on a pair of ashy black swim trunks and then his TOMS tank-top that Courtney gave him for Christmas. I put on my swim suit and a pair of white shorts and a greenish-gray chiffon tank-top. I find a pair of white sandals and make Josh put a braid in my hair like a head band and pull the rest into a bun. Josh grabs towels and sun screen and we walk the few blocks it is to the beach. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=109801869

It's not hard to find them. We just have to follow all the men in polo's and khakis with cameras. Once we sit down next to Zayn and Liam, they start to notice us, too.

Josh does a good job of ignoring them, but I'm not so good at it.

"Have you ever been to the beach before?" Josh asks when he catches me watching a couple little boys build a sand castle.

I shake my head. "Well, I've been to a lake. But not anything like this."

He smiles at me and unbuttons a couple of the buttons on my shirt, then sits up and pulls his off over his head. "Come on, lets go." He says.

"What?"

He doesn't say anything, just stands up and holds out a hand for me. When I stand up, he finishes unbuttoning my shirt. He pushes it off my shoulders and drops it in the sand. "Take your shorts off." He whispers.