Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Josh and I make it back to the hotel room in about an hour. It normally should've taken about fifteen minutes, but he insisted on stopping to show me several places on the way back. Jason and Daniel must know we were gone because when we do finally make it back, all the lights are off except one above the oven in the kitchen.

Josh was apparently thinking the same thing because he gives me a funny look but then shrugs his shoulders. "Not much of an all-nighter," He says, kicking off his shoes.

"We never made it all night anyway." I say, trying hard to suppress my giggle.

He waits for me to take my shoes off before picking me up and holding me close to him. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around him.

He seems to be in a better mood than before, but he can be very hard to read at times.

He smiles at me. With him holding me like he is, we're now eye level. "Are you gonna make the first move, or do I have to?" I whisper.

He chuckles and walks to our bedroom, tossing me down on the bed, and taking my leggings off in almost one motion. I toss my shirt on the floor as he does the same with his. I sit up and unbuckle his belt, placing a feather-light kiss on his belly as I do. I hear his sharp intake of air and it makes me smile.

I sit back up straight only to be pushed backward so I'm laying down flat. He kisses right above my underwear line, the same way I did with him, only he doesn't stop after one. He trails kisses across to each of my hips, then sitting up, looking at me for a second, then he says: "I hope you're not particularly fond of these underwear," Before ripping the lace into pieces.

I feel Josh's lips on my back then next morning. They spread kisses across the back of my neck and to each shoulder blade before I'm fully awake.

 "Wake up, bug." He whispers onto my skin. I turn my head toward him. He's still under the covers, seems he has just woken up, and is propping himself up on his elbows. He leans down and kisses me. "Good morning," He says in the same whisper.

"You have awful bed head," I say, sleepily.

He smiles. "You're the lucky one, you look good in the morning." He says and nuzzles the crook of my neck. He sits back up and looks at me after a minute. "Daniel says it's cold and rainy outside."

"Sounds like my kind of day."

"We're gonna have to move to like, Alaska." He says and smiles.

"What on Earth would we do that for?" I laugh.

"Because you like cold weather."

"I like cool weather. And rain." I correct him.

"Then, we'll move to Washington." He smirks.

I shake my head. "I like Chicago."

He laughs. "I do too. Now come on, get up." He says and sits up on his knees. I roll over in bed. He leans down and kisses me, then climbs out of bed.

After my shower, I dress in my favorite pair of jeans and a white tank-top. The jeans are a little loose fitting, so I find my black belt and loop it through my jeans before tucking my tank-top in. I dry my hair and put loose curls in the ends of it, then pull a baby blue, loose fitting, t-shirt over my head. I find a black cardigan and put that on, too. I put foundation and a little bit of blush on, but other than that, the only other scrap of make-up that I put on is my peach baby lips. I put on a bracelet, a pair of black earrings, and my bird necklace.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86518704

I sit on the couch in the living room while I wait. Josh comes out for a few minutes later. "Are you ready to go?" He asks, buttoning up the buttons on his plaid shirt. He looks very nice in only that and jeans, with a dark gray t-shirt that matches the different shades of blue and black woven together on the shirt he wears over it. He holds his TOMS in his hand.