Chapter 25 (Josh's POV)

Molly and I sit in one of the parks in town. She watches me eat while she munches on some watermelon that I've packed for her.  We're sitting on a blanket that she had in the trunk of her car. The park we're at is fairly empty today, which is good. A couple middle aged women sit with eachother while their children play at the playground, and an elderly couple walks on the path. Other than those few people, Molly and I are the only ones in the park.

She blinks at me and then starts digging through her backpack. She pulls my phone out of the bottom. "I was looking on your twitter last night." She says. "That picture never uploaded."

"Ooh. I was wondering why I wasn't getting anymore notificatons than usual." I say.

She sighs. "Should I try to upload it again."

I shake my head. "Remember that idea I had of sending the picture in the mail to people?" I ask. She nods her head. "Well, I think, maybe, we should do that first."

"Yeah. I think, even though the family knows, they'd still get angry." She says and smiles at me. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I smile and lay down on the blanket. After a minute, she lies down next to me.

"What are we gonna do when we're married?" She whispers.

I consider this for a moment. "Same thing we do now, I guess. Except introduce eachother as husband and wife and people will start calling you 'Mrs. Hutcherson'"

She smiles up at the sky and then grabs onto my hand. After a  minute, she looks at me. "I wanna get a tattoo."

"Why? I don't want you to ruin that perfect skin." I say and roll over on my side to face her.

"Josh, you have tattoos." She says.

"Good point. What do you want to get?" I ask.

"I dunno. I'll surprise you." She smirks. "Don't worry. It wont be stupid."

"Okay. I think you'd be hot with a couple. Just don't get anything major."

"I won't. Don't worry."

Just then, an alarm on my phone goes off. Molly seems to know what it's for before I look at it. "Tate has her shots today." She says.

I check my phone and see that it is, in fact, a reminder for me to take Tate to the vet in two hours. "We better get home." Molly says, packing everything back into her backpack. She stands up and I pick up the blanket. Her phone rings and she answers it as she starts to walk to the car. I follow. She pops the trunk for me and I fold up the blanket and put it back where we got it from. When I close the trunk, I see she's standing right there waiting for me. "I just invited One Direction over for dinner." She says.

"Really?"

"Yeah," She nods. "That was Harry Styles on the phone. They told me that they if they were ever in town, and they're in town. I told them they could come to dinner. I have to pick them up in the city in an hour."

"Alright. What are we gonna eat for dinner though?" I ask.

She laughs. "Josh, you just ate lunch and now you're asking me what's for dinner?"

"W-well, I was just wondering what we're going to feed seven people."

She kisses my cheek. "I know, babe. I'm just messing with you."

When we get home, I put the things we didn't eat from Mollys backpack. I turn to find her sitting on the ground with Posy, her little kitten, perched in front of her. Molly has a piece of bread in her hands and is pulling off bits of it and feeding it to the cat.