Chapter 35 (Josh's POV)

"Are you hungry?" Molly asks me. I shake my head. "Good. Because you shouldn't eat anything."

"Then why did you ask?"

"To tease you." She says and kisses my head.

"Well, thank goodness I'm not hungry, then." I smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm pretty hot. Is the Air conditioning on?" She nods. "My throat is kind of dry, my stomach is upset, and my body aches."

She smiles. "Well, to me, it sounds like you've started your period and you need a drink." She laughs a little and hands me my water bottle from earlier.

"I probably did. You might need to show me how to use a tampon."

She looks grossed out for a minute. "Where would you even put it?" She laughs. "Unless you grew a vagina in a week."

"I dunno." I laugh. "You should check."

"I don't want to see your vagina."

"Maybe when I'm feeling better, it will go away." I tell her and sit up in bed, drinking some water.

"Your vagina?" She asks. I nod. "Hopefully it doesn't come back next month. We already have three women in the house, we don't need half another one."

I laugh and shake my head, nearly spitting out the water, but I swallow. "I love you."

"And I, you." She smiles. "Should I call Anne?" She asks.

"Who's that?"

"The wedding planner. I feel like we need to hurry and get this done."

"Well, we shouldn't rush it." I tell her.

She sighs. "I have to go get my dress fitted today."

"Your wedding dress?" She nods. "Are you going to keep it here?" I ask.

She quickly shakes her head. "No way."

"Why not?"

"Because then you could see it. You can't see it."

"Why not?" I ask again.

"Because it's supposed to be bad luck."

I shake my head at her. "It's supposed to be bad luck if I see you in it, the day of."

She considers it for a second. "Well I'm asking if I can keep it at Jason and Daniels' house."

"So they get to see it but I don't?"

"I'm not getting married to them." She says simply. I just sigh. "It's pretty. Trust me."

"I don't doubt that it's pretty. I bet it's gorgeous. But I don't want to wait to see it."

She sighs. "Maybe I'll let you see it. But not when I'm wearing it."

"Okay. I just don't want to be completely surprised." She looks confused.

"You don't want to be?"

"No." I say simply. She looks confused, and I'm forced to explain. "I don't want to cry. If I'm surprised, I'll cry."

She smiles a little bit. "Okay."

"You can see me in my tuxedo."

"I've seen you in a tux before."

I shake my head. "You've seen me in a suit. Not a tuxedo."

"What's the difference?"

"A suit isn't as formal. There's more pieces that can be added to a suit, but several of them together makes it a tuxedo. The biggest difference between them is if it's accented with satin. Like on the lapels and pocket folds. You're supposed to wear a bow tie with a tux. I wore a suit with a vest when we went and got our pictures taken together, remember?"