[1]: Leadership Training Seminar

THIS BAD BOY I'M WITH

© Copyright 2013 Donna Ysabel M. Posas @flabbergastme_

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

***

So just follow my lead, repeat after me,
our faith is our bullet, hope is our gun and love is all we need
now fear's on the run, we've already won
now march with the band, raise your right hand we've only just begun

~Army Of Two | Olly Murs

[1]: Leadership Training Seminar

♡Thea's P.O.V.♡

"Look what you've got," Jasmine sang, waving an envelope in my face as soon as I stepped out of the bus with Ethan.

"What's this?" I asked, taking it from her.

She shrugged. "Don't know. Grace said to give it to you." She said, pointing at Grace who was walking towards us.

"Well, Headmistress Brown just asked me to do her a favor. And I don't know what's in the envelope too." Grace replied.

Thea Angelica Hartens was written at the back of the envelope in legible, cursive handwriting.

I found myself opening the envelope and found two pieces of paper inside. I fished out one of the papers and read it.

October 17, 2013

Greetings, Ms. Hartens,

I, Headmistress Brown, am inviting you to the Sophomore year Leadership Training Seminary on the 21st of October to the 26th. As it is seen in your report cards, your behavior and personality grade has been the most outstanding record of all Sophomore students. I also see how your fellow students respect you; thus, this will make you a good role model to them.

The Leadership Training Seminary will help you into exercising your capability to lead others. It will also make you adept in being a good leader to others and it will also aid you in your skills of being a good leader. You have perception一the capacity to comprehend. A person like you, Thea, must learn and wield leadership than don't mind your ability and let it all go down the drain. It would be a shame to waste such talent.

People like you is what we need. A person who can lead others into goodness. And you, Thea, possesses the values a true leader should have. You have a stellar character and you have the ability to show your fellow schoolmate what the good is.

You, a schoolmate who is in your year and other pairs from different schools will surely be having fun on this five-day seminar.

What: Leadership Training Seminar

When: October 21, 2013 to October 26, 2013

Where: The Collin's Gardens: Rest Houses and Outdoor Activity Areas

I hope you will come to this seminar,

Mrs. Christina Brown, Headmistress

Jill Carpiane, School Activities Director

"Oh, look at that. Thea had just been invited to the Leadership Training Seminar! I'm so proud!" Grace exclaimed, who was behind me and who was reading over my shoulder.

"Thanks Grace," I said, fishing out the other paper.

Things to bring:

•A carry-on bag

•Shampoo, soap and other necessity

•Bathing towel and non-bathing towels

•Toothbrush and toothpaste

•Sunscreen

•Clothes (sleeping and casual)

•Rubber slippers

•A hat

Reminders:

•Please arrive on the said venue at around 10 am.

•Please show up with your seminar partners.

•Please wear casual clothes and shoes. (No pumps, stilettos, ballerina shoes, open toed.)

•Please do not bring food for this will be provided.

Thank You.

***

I still cannot get over the fact that I've been invited to a Leadership Training Seminar.

I mean, I have friends who have experienced this and they say it was really fun. And that they serve the most delicious food.

Mmmmm...

Just then a loud knock came from the door that had the whole class' attention.

"Mrs. Liandro, I need Ms. Hartens to come with me in my office." Headmistress Brown said, fixing her eyes on me when she addressed me.

I hastily got up, collected my things and walked out of the classroom, following Headmistress Brown to her office.

When we arrived, Headmistress Brown said something to her secretary and the secretary nodded, dashing off.

"Sit down." Headmistress Brown said.

I sat on one of the chairs in front of her desk as she sank in her own seat.

"So Thea, I presume you have read the letter, correct?" She asked, lacing her hands together.

"Yes, Headmistress."

"And I think you wouldn't be too shocked if I tell you that you'll have a partner in the seminary." She said again.

I shook my head a little.

"Do you have an idea of who he is?" She asked.

Wait, did she just say 'he'?

"I have no clue."

Just then, I heard the door open.

"Good morning, Headmistress Brown," A masculine, velvety voice tinged with faint Spanish accent rang in my ears.

I froze.

Headmistress Brown stood up as I ever so slowly turned around.

"Thea, this is Seth Deavon. Seth, Thea Hartens, your seminary partner."

********************************

A/N: Ridiculously short, I know.

But anyway, I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU FOR GIVING THIS BOOK A CHANCE!

^Seriously (:

Sorry if there would be misspelled words or anything else that's wrong because this book isn't edited yet.

And remember, I'm a newbie. This is my first book. Don't judge. <3

Okay, so, don't forget to Cote, & Promote!