[11]: Punch Me Anywhere Except My Face

Just ignore they don't know the real you

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

Of all the stars out tonight, you shine brighter

~Britt Nicole | Gold

[11]: Punch Me Anywhere Except My Face

I IGNORED SETH THE WHOLE time.

I ignored his cute head-nods, his grins and his gaze.

"Someone looks moody." Ethan said as I plopped down on my seat in lunch time.

"Yeah, all because of that big-headed jerk." I said grumpily.

"Who?" A voice I love, Robert's, asked behind me.

"Um...someone named Seth Deavon?" I replied, making it sound like a question.

I explained to them what made me mad.

Just as I finished my story and lunch, the cafeteria became unexpectedly quiet.

I didn't even dare to know why.

"Hi guys!" Arthur called to us as they passed by.

I gave a wave and smiled. After all, he wasn't the reason why I'm mad.

Grace stood up and walked to him and said something I couldn't figure out.

Arthur nodded and led his bestfriends to their table.

Then my brain automatically searched for Seth: Where is he?

Probably serving detention. I thought.

But unlucky for me, speak of the devil and he shall appear. Seth passed by and even dared to give me one of those perpetually sardonic grins and a little wave.

What did I do? I flipped him off.

And I was 87% sure that the whole cafeteria saw it.

"What are you doing?" Grace hissed. "Yes, I know you're mad at him but don't do that in the public!" She exclaimed.

"Why?" By now, the cafeteria was buzzing.

"You know how the people loves Seth--especially because they saw you hang-out with him which they think is sweet! Now if you flip him off or do more rude things to him in public, they'll crucify you!"

Then, she froze.

"Grace?" Jasmine asked.

She was staring at something past me.

I looked behind me and saw right away what made Grace freeze.

Sitting on the popular group's table, looking at Grace, was Danon Griffs.

Once upon a time, a girl named Grace was playing see-saw with her neighbor, Georgia Tinsley, in the park. Just then a little boy named Danon came by and asked if he can join them. Of course the two girls said yes but the see saw was made for two so they decided to have two on one side and one on the other.

"How about you and Georgia against me?" Dannon suggested.

"No!" Georgia exclaimed. "Why not me and you against Grace?"

"But that would be so unfair for Grace!" Danon exclaimed and looked at Grace.

"It's okay." Grace said.

Dannon mounted on the see-saw seat and sat behind Georgia.

They started to ride it and the air was filled with Georgia's shrieks of joy.