[25]: WONDERFUL Just Can't Describe It

DEFINE 'GOOD MORNING'.

It's when you wake up with a smile on your face and when you try to move, you can't because there's a muscle-packed arm that weighs a ton draped over you waist.

And hey, it gets better.

The first thing you see when you open your eyes (as much as I hate to admit it) is 'someone' who you start drooling at. A.k.a. Mr. Bad Boy himself.

I couldn't help myself but look at him.

I tell you, he was really more than 'gorgeous'. He was really cute while sleeping-- it was like the tough mask he always puts on crumbles and it reveals a much good-looking version of Seth.

But he still looks cute even with that I'm-so-dangerous-slash-poker-slash-emotionless-slash-don't-even-think-about-coming-near-me-slash-tensed face he has all the time when he's awake.

I mentally sighed. He's just so irresistible.

Those perfectly arched eyebrows, that sturdy jaw of his... his perfect nose and those pink soft lips...

THEA, STOP.

He suddenly stirred and I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be still asleep just incase he wakes up.

I sensed that he did wake up. He let in a big breath then let it out. I sensed him leaning towards me and I felt his breath against my neck.

And then he pressed his oh-so-soft lips on my right cheek.

OH MY GOD. SETH DEAVON FREAKIN' KISSED ME.

This is waaay more than a good morning.

And then he chuckled. "Good morning, Thea. I know you're already awake."

Trying my best to maintain my recent position, I tried to slower down the beating of me heart.

But then, I can't.

"God, you suck at acting." I heard him say as I felt him move away from me.

Wooo, Thea! Congratulations! Would you like an award for being the best try-hard actress that walked the earth?

"Shut up," I said, opening my eyes.

As he went towards the closet, I rolled off the bed.

Literally.

I thought I was so cool so I rolled my body towards the edge of the bed but I didn't manage to land on my feet so I went straight to the floor and ended with a loud thud.

I know, epic fail.

My left shoulder was stinging but quickly getting up, I looked at Seth who had his mouth open and there was an amused 'wtf' look on his face.

"I'm okay!" I said, grinning widely.

He rolled his eyes and proceeded to the bathroom.

Two seconds after I saw the bathroom door close, I was on the bed, hissing through clenched teeth.

"Ow ow ow owwwww,"

I hate myself sometimes.

***

"Today is the fourth day of the seminar and we will spend the day by having activities." Wennelyn said.

"We will divide you into two groups by draw lots." Annette said while producing a fishbowl with pieces of folded paper at the bottom.

Wennelyn drew a 2-columned chart on the white board and labeled column one as TEAM A and the other column TEAM B.

"For Team A," Annette said as she picked a piece of paper in the bowl. She unfolded it and said, "Eastwood High."