[20]: Princess Piglet

LIKE WENNELYN SAID, WE WERE back at the function hall by 11:50.

"Okay, so now, we will proceed to the resto to have our lunch. After lunch, I want you all to proceed to your rooms, change into something comfy and take a nap for 1 hour. And after your that come back here at the function hall. Everybody got it?" Annette said.jm

There was a chorus of 'yes' from us. 

"Okay then, let's go to the resto." Wennelyn said. 

We all filed out of the function hall and made our way to the resto.

On our way there I felt someone tap my back.

Of course I looked behind.

"Hi!" A chirpy girl with long blonde wavy hair and green eyes greeted. She had plump cheeks and was just the same height as me.

"Hi," I greeted back.

"May we join you?" She asked, motioning her partner to come nearer. 

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

"You're Thea, right?" She asked. She must've gotten my name from the the introductions awhile ago.

"Yeah." I replied. 

"I'm Marcy and this is my partner, Paul." She said. Paul had that salt and pepper hair and bright blue eyes. He was tall and thin, but not that skinny.

"Hey," Paul said.

"Hi," I replied.

"And your partner's name is Seth, right?" Marcy asked. 

I turned my head to Seth who was walking beside, thumbs in his pockets and minding his own business.

"Yeah." I replied. "Seth," I said, nudging him with my elbow. 

He looked towards me with raised eyebrows.

"This is Marcy and Paul." I introduced.

They both waved at him and they got one of those cute boy nods and a simple 'hey'.

Marcy looked like she was in heaven after that.

We continued walking and finally reached the resto.

It was a big, airconditioned, one-storey building with a buffet. Some tables were occupied with stayers eating their luch.

We all went to the buffet table and grabbed a plate, a spoon and a fork.

Food, food, FOOD!

We moved around the buffet table. It was filled with different kinds of food and some I couldn't name. There was something that looked vaguely like mushrooms stuffed with cheese. There was also this kind of food that looked like little round patties of meat or sausage. As good carnivore, I reached for one, thinking it couldn't be bad.

"It's foie gras," Seth said as I almost got the patty with a small kitchen tong. There was a smile on his face that I didn't like.

I paused from getting the food.

I eyed him warily. "What's that?" 

"You don't know?" His tone was cocky, and for once in his life, he sounded like he was the straight A student touting his elite knowledge over us underlings. He shrugged. "Take a chance. Find out."

Marcy giggled at us. "It's goose liver."

I jerked my hand back and placed the small tong back. We moved on while Seth laughed. I glared at him.

After a few minutes, my plate was full of different kinds of food. There were fried buffalo wings, a taco, a serving of spaghetti and chicken nuggets with it's melted gourmet cheese dip.

"You know, I noticed that you really eat a lot." Seth murmured in my ear once we settled down on a table. Of course, Paul and Marcy were with us.

"What can I say? I love food." I said in return.

"You're just a pig." Seth stated.

I gasped. 

No one has ever called me a pig.

"I am not!" I said, fairly loud.

He snickered.

I elbowed him.

"Hey, are you saying I'm fat?" I asked.

"Maaaybee." He said, stretching the word and taking a bite of the burger he had.

"You call this fat?" I said, looking down my body. He did too.

His eyes surveyed me from head to toe with eyebrows raised.

"Okay, maybe not." He said as he went back to eating. "But still, piglet."

I badly want to stab him with the fork I am currently using.

"Don't call me that." I said, my anger rising up.

"Wait, wait, it gets better." He said, a teasingly.

"I don't want to hear it." I said.

"Princess Piglet." He said, ignoring what I said.

I forgot that we had audiences until Marcy and Paul bursted out laughing.

We both looked at them as they laughed.

When Marcy was finally sober, she asked "Hey, are you two... you know...?"

"No!" We both exclaimed together. Actually, Seth said it calmly and I said it with 100% disgust. Or just maybe 89%.

Then they both started laughing again.

"How 'bout the two of you?" I asked.

"No. But we're really close friends. We've known each other since fifth grade." Marcy said. "How about you and Seth? Since when did you meet? You really look cute together." 

There goes that line again. It annoys me very much.

"We do not look good together." I stated.

"Oh?" Seth asked.

I gave him a sharp look that says 'shut up'.

I turned my attention back at Marcy. "Well, we met four days ago. I know his name because he's in some of my classes.