[3]: Seth The Gorgeous Impatient Alien

Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware?
You're the smile on my face
And I ain't going nowhere
I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile
I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

~Justin Bieber | Fall

[3]: Seth The Gorgeous Impatient Alien

"HEY GUYS!" A FAMILIAR VOICE called behind us.

"Hey Robert!" Jasmine called.

If there's a guy who never pays attention to any female organism一who we know as Seth Deavon一then there's a guy who does pay attention to anything that is a girl and breathes.

Meet Robert Tanner一or "Bobby" as I would call him (and he hates it)一Woodlane Academy's biggest player and my childhood bestfriend and is still my bestfriend along with Ethan, Grace and Jasmine.

He's gorgeous, yes一brown hair, bright green mesmerizing eyes, perfect tan, mascular body and spends much more time in the mirror than I do.

You see, Bobby here became a player after Julianna Mayers, another slut and one of Georgia's minions一her bestfriend, actually一, dumped him in public in 8th grade.

And, oh, I like him since we were kids and I never have the chance to say it to him. I was too late already一he already became the school's biggest player.

That's the reason my heart is hammering against my chest at this very moment.

By the way, my friends don't know about my crush on Bobby.

"Bobby!" I squealed half-heartedly as I continued my book report.

"Ew, Thea. You seriously need to stop calling me that." He said, plopping down on the grass beside me.

He pulled out his Biology book and started doing his homework.

***

"Oh, sweetie! I'm so proud!" My mom squealed on the other line. "Listen, honey, we'll be home by seven so will it be okay if you wait for us for dinner?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

"Excellent. Okay hunny, I have to go. Love you !" She said.

Click.

I put down the telephone and slump in the couch, continuing to watch TV.

DING DONG, the doorbell rang.

Uh-oh.

What if it's a rapist? Or a high-hobo?

I stood up shakily, grasping for something as I walk to steady me on my feet.

DING DONG, DING DONG. It rang again.

Clearly, whatever or whoever is outside the door, he or she has no patience.

DING DONG!

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" I yelled.

God, what if it's an impatient alien going to kidnap me?

Overcoming my fears, I twisted the knob and took a peek out the door.

A sexy goddamned impatient alien stood on my front steps.

Seth.

Oh no, I yelled at Seth Deavon.

Just then, Grace's voice sounded in my head: He can knock the wind out of you without breaking one single drop of sweat.

Holy fudge! This is the end of me一goodbye cruel world.

"Here," he said, thrusting a pink box infront of him.