[14]: Girl's Day

[14]: Girls' Day

GRACE AND I MET UP infront of Starbucks at twelve o'clock noon.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Ethan's getting braces while Robert has a girl to do and Jasmine is arriving any moment now." Grace said.

"So I guess it's a girls' day today, huh?" 

"Definitely a girls' day." 

"Hey guys!" We heard Jasmine's voice say behind us call.

We turned around and saw Jasmine beautiful as ever. She was wearing a lavender colored classic fitted tank, violet jeggings and a pair of maroon wedges with gold highlights. Her red hair was in it's usual style一her short straight bangs covered her forehead and her hair was let down in their natural wavy state.

"What are you wearing?" Grace half-exclaimed, half-whispered.

"Is there something wrong?" Jasmine asked.

"You're wearing an all-purple outfit and your footwear is maroon? Tell me, Jas, what is maroon in your outfit?" Grace asked.

"Hmm... nothing. But I thought it matched my hair." Jasmine replied.

Grace raised her eyebrows. "And the gold highlights in your wedges?" 

"Uhmmm... my jewelry?" Jasmine answered.

True. She was wearing a pair of gold hoop earrings, a simple chain-linked necklace and gold bangles.

"Okay, so maybe that isn't a CMO, Grace." I said, patting her back and preventing her from exploding.

"Okay, maybe." Grace said. "Let's go have lunch."

"Okay, so Chinese or pizza?" I asked.

Jasmine and Grace looked at each other.

"Grilled." They said in unison, smirking at me.

"Oh, how did I forget that option?" I sighed and smiled. "Come on guys."

*****

After lunch, Grace, Jasmine and me walked around mall. 

We sometimes stopped at sales or at the jewelry stores. We also searched for dresses, shirts and pants or skirts.

"Aww, look at this, it fits Thea perfectly!" Jasmine squealed as she raised a blue dress and pressed it to me. I admit it was pretty. It was sleeveless and the dress just stopped above my knees. 

The dark blue dress was made out of silk and lace, where the the lace huggs the silk. (dress on the side.)

"How much is that?" Grace asked.

I raised the price tag and read the price.

"Thirty dollars." I said.

"Perfect! Now you can buy that." Jasmine said.

I put the dress in my shopping basket and continued to look for clothes.

After shopping for clothes, we decided to wander around the mall to take a look for new stuff in the ground floor. 

"Oh my god!" Grace and Jasmine half-whispered, half-squealed.

I look at them with an incredulous look in my face.

"Is there something I don't know that you both do?" I said, stopping from walking.

They both giggled.

I put a hand on a hip and raised my eyebrows at them.

"Okay, there's a hottie that's looking at us." Jasmine said, wiggling he eyebrows.