[29]: This Love And Hate Relationship

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

~Human | Christina Perri

[29]: This Love And Hate Relationship

STILL WITH MY EYES CLOSED, I sat up, stretched my arms and yawned. I felt that my legs were under a blanket so I opened my eyes and a familiar surrounding greeted me-it was the guest room of Seth's house.

I sighed as I remembered the happenings last night and then eventually realized that didn't I sleep in his car last night?

Well it's either a). I sleepwalked b). I sleepwalked and he guided me where to go or c). He carried me.

I sighed again as I realized that I woke up to another morning without him beside me.

And why would he be? My brain asked. He's mad at you remember?

But for what, for kissing him? I asked myself.

I rolled my eyes. And he's telling me that I'm the virgin.

I kicked the sheets stood up and grabbed a towel from the closet and then took a bath.

After I showered, I slipped on some clothes and checked the time. It was already 10:47 so I texted Grace, Ethan, Jasmine and Robert to meet me in the local diner down the road for brunch.

Then I went out the door and went down the stairs. From the kitchen, Marie caught sight of me and said, "Goodmorning Thea, where are you off to?"

"I'm meeting my friends for brunch." I replied. I really couldn't help myself but ask, "Marie, have you seen Seth?"

She gave me a knowing smile. "He left awhile ago. He just didn't tell me where."

"Oh, okay," I mumbled while nodding. "Well, I better go, Marie, have a nice day."

"You too, Thea." I heard a smile in her voice as I headed out the door.

Seth's P.O.V.

*an hour ago*

I was woken up by the annoying sound of a ringtone.

Not bothering to open my eyes, I reached for my phone under my pillow and randomly slid my thumb on the bottom of my screen.

I put my phone in my ear and the first thing I heard was-"You dick, why didn't you show up last Sunday night's fight?"

It was Arthur.

"You cunt, if you wanted to ask, you could've asked me last monday morning," I answered.

"You were always fucking unavailable, idiot!" He practically screamed.

"Fuck you." I pointed out. "Last Sunday, I had a damn raging fever. Thea told me not to leave the bed."

"Not to leave the bed? That's fucking hilarious. I can't imagine Thea saying that," Arthur said, his dirty brain mocking misinterpretation.

"Just shut the hell up you motherfucker. I just missed it for the first time," I said.

"Thank me and I re-scheduled your fight. It'll be two weeks from now. Remember you dick, this going to be a big fight. Your opponent is the next town's best fighter. So you better get your sorry ass back to business before your rep will be nothing but ashes."

"Yes mom," I replied in a whine.

"God, you'll be the death of me," I heard him say.

"God, You'll be the death of me," I mimicked. "You really will if you won't stop overacting about this."