Daddy's Boy #0102001

The year is 2137.

7-year-old Harry Styles has just moved to Doncaster with his father Christian Styles. After serving in the war for 4 years, Christian decided his son needed a new start, far away from all the action.

But the old phrase goes, "Like father like son..." Right?

*****

So I wanted to get something out before i go back to school. And it's only fair since i got sick and I couldn't update The Tribe like I promised. I am really sorry for that.

So like I said this is an action book so you have to be open-minded about this book and you really have to love action movies and sappy romances and really cool sci-fis coz thats what my book is made up of.

I really hope y'all like it coz RushAdrenalinee is the main reason I'm still gonna enter this book in the watty's.

So get the word out! This book is gonna be huge!

Thank you once again!

EDITED

I️ felt the need to update this part as well. Sort of like a cringe warning of some sort. I️ I️ started writing this book in 2015, I️ was only 16 and sort of new to the concept of writing on the app. So the beginning of this book isn't really as good as I️ thought it was when I️ was writing.

Go through it till the end please. I️ promise it gets better.

I've edited the book once now, but there could still be some mistakes, so I️ might edit it again.

At the end of the book there are character asks. Ask questions if you make it that far and I'll do the answers just before I️ start the sequel (spoiler oops). I️ promise the sequel will be better!

This is my first book and I'm still kind of proud of it and the progress it's made over the one and a half years it took to write it. But if you want to read my better books, go to my profile and check those out.

That is all. Enjoy. [2017]

-StylesNation-

PS:- Book is 100% action with a lot of Larry + fluff

Warning: mentions of self-harm, references to real films (no copyright infringement intended), boyxboy scenes and material, smut and male pregnancy