FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

First of I would like to thank @graphicsbytee for the new cover! I thinks it's so pretty and more organized than mine haha 🙏

Above is the cover for the sequel!

I know it's been a long time but it's finally done.

I started writing the sequel "Daddy's Boy: Most Wanted". It's still an action/drama book and there's even more plot twists.

The sequel will be up once I complete Psychotic and Interactive Designs. I will start it along with two other books (read to the end for their infos)

Yes, I took down the Character Asks. I'll do them for another book or at the end of the sequel or something lol.

I'm so proud of this book like 9.5k+ reads? What? That's mad insane! Thank you guys for enjoying my literal first book and I hope you enjoy the sequel even more.

As per my usual, here's to catch you up on my other books:

SELF-PROMO:

=•=•=•=

Book #: 0102002 [completed]
Title: Fight To Finish

@Harry_Styles: Looking forward to see you all on tour. All the love. H

The On The Road Tour 2015 was well underway and One Direction continued to attain success in everything they did.

But what happens when problems start to arise, causing the band to fall apart? And moreso when worse turns to worst?

💙💚

Book #: 0102003 [completed]
Title: Gameplan

The New Europe.

With the new systems to govern the people, order is the only way forward. The people are brought up in a submissive way to their leaders.

Area 10.
Area 29.
Area 45.
Area 53.

The annual games determine where you live. But this year, the rules are changing for the worst, and only one team, put together by fate, has the intelligence to stop it.

Will they make it?

💚💙

Book #: 0102004 [discontinued]
Title: Little White Boy

"Little white boy is out. Byeeeee!"

{Or}

One where Harry Styles is a famous Viner turn YouTuber. He gets invited for a YouTube convention and for once in a long time, he feels things. And now he's gotta deal with them while balancing fame at the same time...

(© Inspired by Liza Koshy and David Dobrik)

💙💚

Book #: 0102005 [ongoing]
Title: Psychotic

"I don't believe he killed his parents."

{Or}

Louis Tomlinson, a psychology investigator and professor, stumbles upon a case at Fort Montegry Mental Asylum that has him turning his life upside down to fight for what he knows is right.

💚💙

Book #: 0102006 [ongoing]
Title: Interactive Designs

"Don't make them all pink you twink!"

{Or}

Harry Styles is one of the youngest, most successful models in London. But he wants to be a designer as well. When given a chance, he has to complete his project with a bunch of homophobic football players and horny cheerleaders throwing themselves at him. But Harry has learnt to get by on his own, and when an opportunity arises he can get his own men. Will his method prove fruitful again?

💙💚

Book #: 010200* [new/sequel]
Title: Daddy's Boy: Most Wanted

They've been through it all and now they have to go through it again.

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson must live with what was once concealed, as well a new bump in their lives. And now that the truth is out, it leaves them alone and heartbroken. But it won't be easy because everyone is on the lookout for these 'teenage rebels'.

Will they be able to protect everyone and everything they once loved?

💚💙

Book #: 010200* [new]
Title: For The Love Of Dance

He did it.

He got custody of his 10-year-old daughter and the two of them are starting a new life in London.

It's time for new beginnings.

New beginnings... but extremely old scars.

💙💚

Book #: 010200* [new]
Title: Pretty In Pink

All he had to do was know his place on the scale. That's it.

But then again, Harry Styles wasn't one to give up so easily.

So he spends the next couple of months trying to get his aunty's boyfriend to notice him, and his short pink skirt.

💚💙

Book #: 2412001 [oneshot]
Title: Flicker

One where Louis is the most afraid and angry over One Direction's upcoming hiatus

💙💚

Book #: 2412002 [oneshot]
Title: Construction Work Ahead

One where Harry is knocked up on his 18th birthday, during a one night stand

💚💙

Book #: 2412003 [five-part oneshot]
Title: Who Is The Easter Bunny

One where Harry's a single parent and his daughter insists on going to the mall every single day until the end of the Easter weekend

=•=•=•=

I'll see you on the flip side mi amigos ❤️

-Linda-

Vote. Comment. Share