EPILOGUE

Omfg 😭 it's over! Well not really cause as you can already tell there's gonna be a sequel! Anyway, it's been fun writing this book you guys are incredible! Remember to ask questions on the character asks and they'll be answered later. All the love and check out my other books (self promo at the end of the chapter) Enjoy 😊

* * *

2148.

Darkness.

It's all that followed them for the two almost three years they'd known each other. From the first time they met, time and time again the forces of evil acted against them. Did they deserve it? Probably. Could they get passed it? Absolutely.

Once they got out of hospital that is.

Harry opened his eyes for the first time four days after the incident. His head hurt and his throat was so sore. His mouth was covered in an oxygen mask and he wasn't sure he could quite breathe on his own yet. His entire body felt numb, but slowly he begun to regain his senses.

He turned his head slightly to his left to see Louis cuddled up in the hospital chair and he started to feel their intertwined fingers. He carefully flexed his fingers, causing Louis to stir but not to awaken. He must've been really tired if he couldn't feel Harry waking up. He didn't even know how long he was out for. Was it even the new year yet?

He let out a small huff, determined to wake the feathery-haired boy up. He literally forced his hand to regain its feelings and he kept applying pressure to Louis' palm. Louis scrunched his face in obvious confusion and his eyes opened slowly. It was then that he felt the pressure in his palm and his head snapped up to Harry who was looking at him with nothing but love.

"Princess."

He choked out standing up and cradling Harry's face. Harry saw the bags under Louis' eyes and his pale skin and his blotched eyes. And yet Harry had never seen anyone more beautiful in his entire life. He sobbed out a 'Lou' but it was covered by the mask. But Louis heard it and his eyes were clouded with tears as he smiled a teary smile.

"I'm here baby. I'm here. You're perfect."

Louis said closing his eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks and placing a lingering kiss to Harry's forehead. Harry felt his own tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't want to remember what happened but he did. And he hated it. He hated every single picture, sound, scene that was playing in his head.

"Lou..."

He choked out, his hand gripping onto Louis' pants as that was as far as he could move it. Louis placed more kisses to the boy's cheeks and forehead. Damn oxygen mask! He climbed onto the hospital bed and Harry fell into his chest, his body racking with sobs and Louis carded his fingers through the boy's soft curls, placing kisses and telling him how much he loves him and is never going to leave him.

About an hour later, Harry was reduced to sniffles and he could finally move most of his body parts. His right hand was drawing random patterns on Louis' shirt and Louis was still running his hands through the boy's hair. He did this gently remembering how roughly his hair was tugged by Robin and he didn't know if Harry had triggers at the moment.

Either way, he wasn't going to risk anything.

There was movement from the couch and Niall came over to the bed. He let out a sigh of relief and pressed a kiss to the boy's cheek.

"Haz. I'm so glad you're ok."

Harry smiled as best as he could with the mask and asked Louis, more like whispered, what the date was.

"What did he say?"

"He just asked me for the date."

Louis and Niall looked at each other with sort of frowns and Harry was confused. Didn't this incident like happen last night or something?