VINGT-TROIS

Thank you boybands77 for following back! I love all your books ❤️

All the love 💚💙

Enjoy...

* * *

Heart broken.

Confused.

Dumbfounded.

Really what else could Harry call his feelings? Because he was feeling a whole lot of them and he wanted them to stop.

It's now the month of November, two months after the beginning of the new school semester. That means him and Michael had been dating for three months. Him and Louis and Christian had not spoken in almost four months.

On the positive side, him and Niall were re-elected as president and vice. So they had respect and power which they barely even used even as Freshmen in office. So really, there wasn't much of a difference except when they had to give speeches or performances and all that good stuff which they were always prepared for.

It was also about two months since they found out that Ashton Irwin was Liam's second cousin from Australia. It was such a shocking moment because Liam never mentioned any cousins in the school. He did clarify that it wasn't because he was embarrassed or anything, more like he didn't want to be compared to Ashton or get his relationship with Niall compared to Ashton's and Luke's. He said he didn't want Niall to go through what he'd gone through as a child.

And that was kinda freaky considering Liam's basically a star student in basically everything from course work to field work. So really there wasn't anything to be mad about.

But the hardest thing these past three months? Louis dating again.

Harry's not a hypocrite. In the sense of he's kinda-ish also dating. Wait, does that make him one?

But anyway, Harry hasn't betrayed his own kind. What kind? THE GAY KIND! Harry will never feel more hurt for his community by Louis dating a girl when he was so gay.

But you know what? Who was Harry to question Louis anymore. He was just a dumb kid in his eyes who causes nothing but problems to everyone.

And that's the reality Harry had to deal with.

It was a chilly Saturday morning when Harry woke up. He really didn't want to do anything as he was already ahead of his class. Him and Niall were able to maintain a steady high grade basically tied at the top of all their classes and they intended it on staying that way. Harry's depressed mood would not allow him to fail his high school.

Just as he was about to fall back to sleep, his phone started buzzing causing the boy to groan and pick it up without checking the caller ID.

"Oh wow. You picked up."

And Harry froze. After all these months he still couldn't get over that voice. That voice that gave him so much love that it should have been illegal. Harry felt his eyes prickle with tears as he basically squeaked out an answer.

"Daddy?"
"Hey buddy. How... how you doing?"
"I'm ok I guess."

Harry sniffled holding the phone tight to his ear, wishing he was doing this in person so he could hug Christian because really Christian was his first cause of happiness followed by Niall. He always fell back on his father, not only because he didn't have a mother but because unlike most dads, Christian was there waiting for him with open arms always.