VINGT-QUATRE

I hate fake fans and rude assholes in general 🙄

But this is ART! Only Louis fucking Tomlinson 🙏

But you guys! Thank you SO SO MUCH FOR 7.2k READS ON THIS BORING OLD BOOK! IT MEANS SO MUCH! I love you all and please do tell me if you are enjoying the book 😊

Psssstt... you didn't hear it from me but there's only five more chapters then the epilogue...

* * *

"He did it!"

Harry shouts running into Christian's office and jumping on his lap where Christian had crossed his legs over the desk. He sets his legs down for Harry to snuggle into him.

"What?"
"I got into the play."

Louis says walking in with both his and Harry's bags on each of his sides.

"Harry, why does Louis have your backpack?"
"Oh don't worry about it sir. I wanted to carry it. And also he is a tad bit too hyper to even remember he had one."
"He got into the play! Daddy, he's gonna sing! Have you heard his voice?"

Harry fidgeted in Christian's lap with so much enthusiasm and he spoke without any pauses. What was this kid high on?

"Harry, what have you eaten today?"
"Nooothing!"

He sings and cuddles back into Christian's chest. Christian looks at Louis with a soft questioning look. Louis sighs and takes a seat on one of the chairs on the opposite side of the desk.

"I can't really say what time it was because at lunch he was fine. He did leave the lunch room unceremoniously early but said he just wanted to get something from his locker and none of us could see it. So we didn't question him."

Christian shifted a bit and noticed Harry's body had gone limp. He looked at the boy and noticed that he'd fallen asleep. Christian recuddles Harry into his chest. He also notices how he has his hands in sweater paws but that was just a habit Harry picked up on, he supposed.

"And then at the end of school, Liam, Niall and I stood at our usual meet-up point. Harry wasn't there. After ten minutes we decided to go look for him but Niall and Liam had to leave. So I went all over school. I even went to his last class and asked the teacher. He told me Harry had been taken to the nurse's office at the start of his class because he fainted. That's where I found him. But he wasn't passed out. He was smiling and laughing with the nurse and she gave him a lolly and that's why I carried his bag."

Christian nods his head in acknowledgement. He felt Harry's forehead and it was kind of warm.

"Must've been a bug or something. His reactions don't usually end that fast unless it's something not too serious. Thank you."