SIX

The party was packed.

There were about 2000 spies gathered at the Parker's mansion. British spies. Italian spies. Asian spies. American spies. African spies. Australian spies... You name it. They were all there.

Miles Parker was out on the balcony with the Styles brothers: Christian and his older brother Jonathan.

They were close. Jonathan was working undercover in Australia so the different time zones kept them apart. But they're brothers. They always figured something out.

"So Chris, how's the new life taking you? You like it here in good ol' Donny?"

Miles asks, slurring over his words. He was having a vodka with orange slices in it (@larrys_fedora thank you). He was drunk beyond understanding and he'd had like what? Three? Better a drunk boss than an angry one.

"Its good sir."
"Sir? You're making me feel old Chrisy."

They laugh.

"How's the son Chris?"

Jonathan asks. It's all in good faith but he couldn't have picked a worse time to ask that. Or so he thought.

"Yeah Chris, how is little ol' Barry?"
"It's Harry. And he's fine. He's at home right home right now with the Tomlinson kid."

Jonathan furrows his eyebrows.

"Didn't the Tomlinson's die in Egypt three years ago?"

Christian nods taking a sip of his champagne. He bit his lip as his eyes took in the beautiful scenery from the top floor. The lights of the city shone brightly into the air in an exotic pattern. No wonder Harry fell in love with this place at first sight.

"Yeah. Johannah Deakin took him in two years ago."
"So he didn't change his name?"
"Nop. Said he wanted to still feel connected to them."
"Smart kid."

Christian's mouth twitched into a small smile.

"So Tomlinson is babysitting Zarry?"
"Harry. And yes. Besides, Louis is still new into the agency and he could get a few pointers from Harry."
"That's true."

Jonathan nods in agreement taking a large swig of his beer. Miles chuckles and the brothers look at him confusingly.

"Larry. Louis and Harry makes Larry!"

And he bursts into full on laughter, leaving the brothers looking at him in bewilderment.

"You see that little bro. Too much alcohol is not good for you."

The laughed and walked in, Miles following behind, his laughter fading into the night skies.

As they chatted at the bar, Johannah Deakin herself walked up to them.

"Mr. And Mr. Styles."
"Please Jonathan and Christian."

She nods and takes a seat beside Jonathan.

"How's your son Christian?"
"He's good actually. Bet he's happy to have a new friend. Especially a junior."
"Wait, Louis' a junior?"

Christian smirked at Jonathan.

"Yup."
"That kid's lucky. Now we know he won't get bullied."

Christian laughs and asks the bar attendant for another round of champagne.

"Have you talked to either since the night started?"

Johannah inquires. Christian shakes his head. He trusted both boys to be responsible and Harry said he'd text when they were going to sleep or call if there was a problem. And Harry did text saying they were heading to bed. This he told Johanna. She nodded.