ONZE

Do me a favour and vote and comment. And also read the A/N at the end. Thanks. Enjoy...

* * *

2145.

After a beautiful New Year in Doncaster, filled with fun, family and friends, the Styles' and Deakin's had arranged a meeting with Miles to discuss this new mission.

The 'special' mission.

It was a cold January morning. Niall and Liam left early that morning and Jonathan had flown out the previous day.

Louis and Harry sat in the black van as Paul drives them to the agency. It's about three days to the school open day and whenever someone mentioned it, groans would be the only thing heard.

But tension was in the air.

Since Harry left the hospital he's been sickly on weird occasions...

"Harold!"

Louis said, as he approached him, walking into the agency gym where Harry was lying down on the bench press, the weights back on the handle.

Louis walked over to him with a smile, but it quickly disappeared when he saw tears rolling down Harry's cheeks and his eyes closed.

"Oh my God! Harry what's wrong?"

Harry sat up slowly and clutched his stomach with his face stained with tears and scrunched up in pain.

"Harry,please tell me what's wrong."

Harry took a sharp intake of breathe and choked out a sob. He opened his eyes and looked at Louis but closed them immediately. Louis picked Harry up bridal style and carried him to his car and drove him home.

When Harry cried himself to sleep, Louis called Christian.

"Hello?"
"Sir, we have a major problem!"
"What is it Louis?"
"It's Harry. It's the third time this week that his stomach is giving him immense pain."
"It's probably a bug. He always had bad stomach aches."
"A-are you sure?"
"Yes. Just give him a lot of water."
"Okay sir."

It hadn't helped.

Harry's head was laying on Louis' shoulder and his right hand was holding Louis' while his left hand was drapped across his stomach, rubbing small circles.

Louis felt bad for him, honestly. Christian's attention was slowly fading from him. You know like in those movies where you're threatened so you start isolating yourself from the ones you love?

But anyway, here they were finally arriving at the agency. Louis helps Harry out of the car, the younger holding on to him, as they walk into the building.

They walk past the sensor but it beeps red as Harry passes. He shows them his rings and they pass through, going straight to Miles' office.

"Ah! Welcome. Please have a seat."

Miles motions them over, Harry taking a seat near Christian as Louis sits near Jay. Harry lays his head on Christian's shoulder and Christian drapes his hand over Harry's shoulder.

"I'd like to thank you all for coming here. This is something I think would be very helpful to the... uh... the agency. Yes and I think this team right here is most fit for it.

They nod, waiting to be given further instructions.

"But I would like to warn you, it is in no way simple and it will test you on many things like endurance, smarts and most importantly..."