TREIZE

By the time the group got back to London, school had been in session for a week. They went to school the following week, catching up on the work they had missed the previous week, which wasn't much.

Harry's pains had gone and everyone was relieved that he didn't have to undergo such immense pain again.

Louis and Harry had grown impossibly closer, causing Liam and Niall to become close as well.

Very close.

But the world they live in is full of teenagers. Teenagers with no fucking lives. Their only pride is causing havoc amongst their peers, especially the young and the helpless aka Harry Styles.

And it only took Harry and Louis 3 weeks for this havoc to get to them.

The day before it happened, Louis and Harry were cuddled on the couch watching The Fault In Our Stars. Harry had complained how he's always wanted to watch it but couldn't find it anywhere. Louis found it and they watched it together.

During the part where Shailene Woodley goes all emotional, Harry doesn't hide his tears because its so sweet! Louis smiles at the younger and kisses his cheeks, causing Harry to blush.

"Where'd you get it?"

Harry asked Louis after the movie during dinner.

"It was supposed to be your birthday present for Friday night. But better early than late right?"

Harry sat there, mouth open and eyes wide. He remembered. Louis remembered his birthday. He got up and hugged Louis until he was in tears because one more person (except his dad, Niall and Michael) remembered his birthday and he was just so happy.

"Thank you."
"But I'm still gonna get you something else!"

So after dinner, Louis left saying he needed to make sure his other surprise was ready and all.

At the stroke of midnight, Harry had received a text from Louis.

Loubear: Happy birthday baby :)

The next morning, Harry wakes up all smiles. He steps into the shower and feels the need to clean himself three times. And so he does.

By the time he steps out, towel dries his hair and puts on black skinnys, a white shirt, a blue denim ontop and his black converse, his alarm finally goes off.

Ok so maybe he woke up before his alarm for the first time. Just maybe.

He grabs his black book bag and skips down the stairs only to be met by an eery silence. He shuddered a bit and looked around. He could have sworn Christian was home.

"Daddy? Hello?"

He furrows his eyebrows and puts his bag down. He walks into the kitchen and is met by the sight of a large rectangular box and a smaller square ontop of it on the island. He walks over and sees a card ontop:

My baby boy is all grown up. But you'll still always be my baby to me. Just with big boy toys.
Happy birthday buddy!
-Dad-

Harry smiles at that and puts the card aside. He decides to open the one on the bottom first.

He gasps at the sight and his eyes become glossy. It was a skateboard: blue with neon pink stripes that made it look like some kind of cat-scratches. The wheels were neon pink and Harry was so in love with it.

He opens the smaller on and drops the box after removing the contents. He runs his fingers delicately over it and can't stop the single tear that slipped. It was a handgun, beautifully carved with a dull gold and grey colour. And in a brighter gold were the initials HS.