DIX-NEUF

Hey readers!

So I feel like i have to explain myself a bit before the update...

1. I'm officially an East Africa finalist swimmer and I feel so honoured and inspired to write so we'll see how that goes.

2. I'm starting up a new Youtube channel (will tell you when its up) and I'm kind of hesitant to be uploading dance videos and covers with my friends. I need your opinions please.

3. This book has NOT started. I'm just telling you now before you start getting bored. So I think I should probably be starting another short story really soon while keeping this one under slow-but-almost-frequent updates.

4. Like I said this is my last year, so the next three months there will not be an update coz its my second last semester and its our longest one so please bear with me. Please read, vote, comment and share. Feedback is highly appreciated.

5.I got back to the news that one of my internet friends passed away of brain damage. It was the saddest thing I had to hear about when I came back. I'd known Alice for two years and it broke me. Please if you could go on my IG account @StylesNationOfficial there's a pic up in memory of her. Comment something sweet.

6. My new favorite movie for 2017 is Dunkirk. Many of you can guess why. If you can't, please google.

7. AND LASTLY: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.07K READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Thank you.

Back to the basics ladies and gentlemen...

* * *

Summer vacation.

The most awaited three months of the highschool calendar.

A time for proper chilling with your friends: shopping, swimming and making other crews feel bad about where you guys went.

Yup. Sweet sweet summer vacation.

So there Taylor and her boyfriend Nick were, seated behind Nick's computer screen in his bedroom, eyes wide open and jaws dropped.

"How the fuck did this happen?"

Taylor angrily stands up and plops down on his bed. Nick takes her position infront of the screen and scrolls through the photos once more to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

Nop. It was real.

Louis fucking Tomlinson and his pussy boyfriend were in Switzerland having a blast with their stupid side-kicks and were shamelessly posting puke-worthy (in other words ridiculously-cute) selfies and pictures on Instagram.

And don't get me started on the number of likes they got.

"He freaking has more likes on a photo than my followers!"

Taylor groans from her position on the bed, head in the pillows.

It was official.

Tomlinson and his dweeb squad were officially the most popular kids in Doncaster...

* * *

"Ok. Truth or dare?"

Harry takes in a deep breathe and looks at Niall, who was pink from laughing so hard. Liam's dare was honestly just the funniest thing ever to watch. He had to twerk infront of Christian and Jay.

What could be more humorous.

"Truth mahn!"
"Scaredy-cat."

Louis mutters under his breathe. He really had a good dare for Niall. But it would have to be for later.