SEIZE

As human's, we are often controlled by our emotions. Be it anger, regret, hope or love. Revenge, however, is an emotion consisting of all our negative emotions. It takes away all solutions, all possible methods of logicality and the aftermath usually leaves you with regret. And a worse state of mind than what you were before the attack.

That's why Christian sits on a chair besides Harry's unconscious body, stroking his curls out of his face. The back of his head was bandaged and his left arm was in a cast. He landed on his arm so his back wasn't serious. His face had scrapes from the glass that fell on him on collision with the desk.

Christian, Miles and Jay weren't really badly off as they had moved behind the nearby wall. But they all watched as Harry was hurled through the air.

Unexpectedly, tears start rolling down Harry's cheek. Christian's eyebrows but makes no move to get help, but tightens his hold on Harry.

A whimper escapes Harry's mouth.

"D-daddy?"

Harry whispers, his eyes opening and widening at the sight of Christian. Christian carefully pulls Harry to his chest, holding him tight as Harry cries his heart out.

"M-m'sorry d-daddy. M'sorry."
"No. Don't apologize buddy. You did so well. I'm so proud of you. So so proud."

Harry holds on to Christian's shirt tightly, sobbing uncontrollably, as Christian rubs his back comfortingly.

After about 15 minutes, Harry falls asleep in Christian's arms, tear-tracks very present on his red chubby cheeks. Christian lays him down and kisses his forehead.

He walks out, hoping to get back before he wakes up, going to Louis' room. He knocks and walks in, finding Jay sitting on the bed, staring at Louis' limp body.

"Any news from the doctors?"
"Nop. They don't know when he's gonna wake up. But soon."

Christian nods his head, looking at Louis' pale face and feathery hair sticking up in all directions after probably being tugged on so much.

"You know they were tortured?"
"That's what I heard."
"They said they tried to r... They tried to rape Louis."

She says much quieter holding onto Louis' hand with both of hers. Christian puts his hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"He's a strong kid. He can take care of himself under such circumstances."

Jay nods, her gaze still on Louis. Christian goes out of the room and passes by each of the other cadets' rooms. Just cause he has empathy and good-will in him.

By the time he gets back to Harry's room, it's almost 2 hours later.

He sits down on the chair, linking his fingers with Harry's. He takes his time to inspect Harry again and Harry's eyes flutter.

Harry slowly opens his eyes, staring into hazel eyes looking down at him.

"Have you been watching me daddy?"

Christian chuckles lightly, reaching out and pushing his curls away from his face to reveal a beautiful pair of dull emerald eyes.

"Yes buddy. I have."
"That's kinda creepy daddy."

They both laugh and Harry, as best as he can, launches himself into Christian's arms, Christian kissing his cheek and burying his face in his mop of curls.

"I love you daddy."
"I love you too buddy. Always."

* * *

Harry opens the door silently, looking behind him one final time, before closing it carefully. He tiptoes towards the bed and carefully sitting at the edge. He takes Louis' limp hand and holds it in his, intertwining their fingers.