DIX

Christmas is that time of year where you don't care about work or school or practice and all that stuff. The only thing that has the right to be worried about is finding a damn parking spot at the mall!

Harry groans for the millionth time as they circle the parking lot. What is it with everyone and last minute shopping?

They had a good reason. What about all these hundreds of people? Stupid brits.

"Carlos just let us off at the entrance and we'll call you when we're done."

The driver, Carlos, nods and brings the car to a halt infront of the large mall. The four alight and walk into the mall with wide eyes because damn this place was packed.

"Where are we going first?"

Niall asked still in a daze. They look around gazing at the hundreds of stores on the three floors.

"Let's go to Make-A-Bear!"

Harry said, more like shouted, as he was already running to the the Make-A-Bear store that was on the second floor. Louis, Liam and Niall share a glance before they laugh and run towards the store.

"...definately brown. And with the jersey on it. Yup. That's perfect."

Harry tells one of the attendants who makes his bear in the machine. Louis and the boys stalk over to him and stand beside him.

"Who's that for?"
"Hmm. Someone special."

Harry said with a smirk. Louis furrows his eyebrows but goes to make his bear with Liam and Niall already having theirs made.

"Hello sir, how would you like your bear made today?"
"I would like a brown one with a pink cape on it."

The man nods and turns his attention to the machine.

"Any writing on the cape?"

Louis turns to Harry who is smiling at his bear which has just been finished and he admires him.

"Yeah. Write: 'Daddy's Boy'"

* * *

"Ok. So we have been to every floor and I should hope we have everything we need. Right?"

Everyone nods but Niall shakes his head vigorously.

"Ni?"
"We haven't been to the food court yet. Come on, you said when we were done. We're done!"

Niall whined as his eyes landed on the food court across from them. They laugh and walk over to the food court, occupying a table.

"Are we all up for up for McDonalds?"

Liam asks the group, who all nod. They give Liam their orders and being the gentleman he is, went to get them. They turned back to each other.

A smile randomly made its way onto Niall's face, making Louis and Harry look at him weirdly.

"What?"
"Nothing."

Niall says with a smirk on his face and Harry really just wants to slap him right now.

"Niall..."
"Ok. Ok. I'm thinking about next week."
"What about? Christmas?"

Niall nods gazing into space, thinking about Harry's new 'magical palace' as they called it.

"He's gone."

Harry laughs leaning his head on Louis' shoulder.

"Gone where?"
"Niall tends to do this thing where he'll think of something and then gazes into a plain surface and boom! He's gone. I bet right now he's at my house."