TROIS

Comment here if you have heard of Matt Steffanina and his classes.

If you have you probably recognise this adorable group of dancers right here. Watch their show. Coming soon.

#TheNeighbourhoodKiddos

Enjoy...

*****

2144.

The bell rings, signalling the end of the last period of the day.

"Tomorrow, we shall be working on biographies so make sure you carry your favorite one. Dismissed."

The students all stood up packing their bags and heading out to catch up with friends. Harry (14) slings his bag over his shoulder and calmly walks out of the room. The hallways are like a highway. Everyone speeding to get out of the school and say hello to freedom.

It is Thursday, after all. One more day to the weekend.

Harry makes it to his locker -in one piece- and unpacks his bag. He closes his locker and lets out a shriek. A very unmanly one, if i may add. Niall (14) stood there with a wide smile on his face.

"Niall Horan, i swear..."
"Swearing's not good Styles. Let's go already."

Harry rolls his eyes as Niall lets out a laugh. They make their way to Niall's car. On the way out, Harry bumps into someone rather harshly making him stumble but catching his balance at the last minute. He looks up to apologise but gets tongue-tied when seeing who it was.

Nick Grimshaw (15).

Junior. Jock. Bully.

"You walking with your eyes closed freshie?" He sneered. Harry quickly shook his head. Nick grabs his hair, making Harry whimper in pain.

"Leave him alone!" Niall shouted but was immediately held back by Nick's side-kicks. He let out a low chuckle and looked between Harry and Niall.

"A boy and his curly-haired doll. How pathetic!"

He lets go of Harry making him fall to the ground. Nick and his group walk away laughing, leaving the two alone.

Tears were streaming down Harry's cheeks as he stood up. Niall hugged him tight, guiding them to his car. He put him in the front seat as he sat in the driver's seat.

Harry's eyes were closing from the amount of pain he was in, and he just wanted to sleep it away. But something interrupted his dreams.

Blue orbs.

* * *

"Come on Haz! It's Friday not sleep-all-day!" Niall said jumping on the bed. Harry let out a groan then pressed his face harder into the pillow.

A muffled "Five more minutes" came out of his mouth.

"Not this time curly!"

Next thing Harry knew, he was drenched in cold water. He sat upright and glared at Niall who was smirking at him.

"What on earth was that Niall?"
"That, my dear Haz, was me telling you to get your lazy ass outta bed right now." He smiled then skipped out of the room.

Harry stared at the spot Niall had been and was still in a state of shock. He stood up smiling then let out a whimper as he felt his pjs clinging to his skin. He goes to the bathroom and takes a hot shower.

He comes out and puts on some boxers, a white shirt and black skinnys. The only reason he was here was because his dad had to do some work in Italy for a week.