TRENTE

IM... NOT... READY... HARRY...

FML

HE'S GOING ON TOUR AND I MIGHT GO OMFG JUST TAKE MY SOUL NOW IM STILL SHOOK OVER THOSE DATES LIKE BITCH APRIL 28TH 2017 WAS A GOOD DAY  💙💚

Anyway! Lovely people of this overdue book, this is finally the last chapter. Then the Epilogue. And boom! Bye bye Daddy's Boy till December. Just remember to ask questions and the more the questions, the earlier the answers, and the earlier the start of the sequel.

BTW this could be a long chapter so grab your popcorn and 3D glasses boys and girls!

Without much further ado... the beginning, of the end...

* * *

"What do you think Miles will say?"

"That he's still so proud of us and we are still on leave."

Louis said cheekily, causing Harry to giggle and smack his chest lightly. Louis smiled to the boy as the car rounded the round about outside the agency. He was about to speak when his entire body caught on fire and Harry's warm breathe tickled his ear.

"It's too bad. Baby's been craving some action."

Harry whispered, planting a soft kiss right below Louis' ear. His left hand slowly traced up Louis' thigh and stopped mere inches from his crotch. Louis let out a shaky breathe, trying to remember why Harry had to have these kinds of moments. Before Louis could react, Harry placed a quick peck to his lips and walked out the opening car door. Louis sat there a few more seconds before snapping back to reality.

He walked out of the vehicle trying to calm his raging hormones while scolding himself for being turned on like this more than once. Yup. This was a reoccuring incident since his birthday the previous week. Since that day when they made love, they've had sex two more times and Harry seemed to become more confident with his flirting. Louis was always more shocked and intrigued by Harry's pain kink. It really was beautiful to see Harry wrecked like that.

Louis walked through security and towards Harry who was waiting for him with an innocent smile. Louis walked up to him and pulled him by his waist to his chest. Harry giggled as he wrapped his arms over his neck.

"You make me fall in love with you every single day Harry Styles."

Louis whispered, pulling Harry's face to him and connecting their lips. The sparks that lit between them were so natural but so new because it always felt like the first time between them. Their US trip months ago had them together every single day but even then, they were just inseperable. No one around them could understand how they could be like that, but they were best friends before boyfriends. They could never get tired of each other, and that's how they waned it to stay.

Louis pulled away and watched the beautiful spark in Harry's glowing emerald eyes. The younger let his smile slip, dimples on full display and Louis smiled back, kissing his cheek before pulling apart from him. He intertwined their hands and they walked the familiar path to Miles' office. They walked in and Harry immediately ran over to hug Christian.

Even at the age of 17, his undying love for his father was so shocking, and Louis couldn't help but admire that. Louis went and sat beside Jay. Miles stood up from his chair, casually walking around his desk and leaning on its front. Seconds later, Tania walked in with some red files. She handed one to each of the four and one to Miles.

"Well look at you all freshened up."

"Actually we were kinda hopping for like an extra month."

Louis said with a hint of humor in his voice, as he continued to flip through the file.